Fast-Forward to 2018, Case Keenum

CountryCletus

12 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Looking at 2018, how would you feel with Case Keenum as our starting QB????

should be a FA..... not at top dollar QB, and won’t cost us our stock of draft picks....

I'd be alright with that...he is a legit starting QB in the league now...he saved the Vikings season after Bradford and their rookie RB Cook went down

Edited by matter2003

14 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

Looking at 2018, how would you feel with Case Keenum as our starting QB????

should be a FA..... not at top dollar QB, and won’t cost us our stock of draft picks....

How about a stud from the 2018 draft that we can hang our hat on for the next 12-15 years instead of another journeyman who is having a Fitzpatrick with the Jets-like season with Minn.

Next thing you know everyone will be wanting to fire Bean and McD for signing Keenum too if the Bills don't go 11-5.

33 minutes ago, dezertbill said:

How about a stud from the 2018 draft that we can hang our hat on for the next 12-15 years instead of another journeyman who is having a Fitzpatrick with the Jets-like season with Minn.

Next thing you know everyone will be wanting to fire Bean and McD for signing Keenum too if the Bills don't go 11-5.

For the record- I prefer Rosen....

1 minute ago, CountryCletus said:

Please note- that if you are being serious- this is the first time, of the many times I have said this that I genuinely mean it.... you’re an idiot....

And yet, which one of us is pushing Case Keenum as a starter?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

No.  He sucks just as bad as any other bad QB.  The difference is the team he is on and the coaching behind him.  They made Bradford look good too.

11 tds and 65% completion rate again

1 hour ago, starrymessenger said:

Behind this line CK would be a disaster. He is pretty much the same guy he has always been. He is playing behind a good line with a run game and good weapons. He would have gotten killed today if a Bill.

Our Oline is terrible and not many QBs would do well behind it.

That doesn't mean TT is good enough. I don't think NP should be given up on.

We need to get a QB this year and get the Oline playing at least average before our future QB plays.

Draft a QB, sign QB and keep NP.

Fix the Oline.  Easier said than done.

Go Bills!