Jerry Jones racially insensitive remark video

CanadianFan

16 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Jerruh was just drunk, like he usually is.

He looked pretty hammered.  Typical Jerra. This clown is delusional enough to think he runs the NFL. I hope Goodell and the rest of the owners come down on him hard. Even Kraft should be pissed off over his comment this week.

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....hated this guy from day 1....shows up on the ownership scene and his first move is to kick the legendary Tom Landry to the curb like garbage.......showed this man ZERO respect...

I dislike JerryJones but it was time to pry that outdated has been from his chair..happens to everyone, even Bill Belichek will have his day.  Reality is Tom Landry should have done the honorable thing and graciously retired, the game had passed him by, even the allure of being a Cowboy couldnt overcome his arcane coachings methods.

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He looked pretty hammered.  Typical Jerra. This clown is delusional enough to think he runs the NFL. I hope Goodell and the rest of the owners come down on him hard. Even Kraft should be pissed off over his comment this week.

The NFL's response is going to be very interesting.   I sense a lose-lose situation for Goddell and in the end Cowboy fans, not being terribly creative, will copy the Pats fans Goodell clown T shirts.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive

I swear to God I wish everyone who acts like they are saints and never say anything bad were forced to be mic'd up for a month 24/7 and then their audio was posted online so people could pick apart every little thing they say and see what they think about it.  Everyone says stuff that is "inappropriate" these days because EVERYONE is offended by EVERYTHING---you literally can't say anything these days without someone taking offense to it.  When did this nation become a nation of pansies and sissies?? My God, people need to get a damn life and find something worth doing other than trying to pick apart people's offhand comments in a situation they have no context of.

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The NFL is imploding.

I think you are right, or at least that is what one could get if you watched mainstream media..... more talk about politics, racism, fueding owners, lawsuits, suspensions..entire thing gets tiresome.

2 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I swear to God I wish everyone who acts like they are saints and never say anything bad were forced to be mic'd up for a month 24/7 and then their audio was posted online so people could pick apart every little thing they say and see what they think about it.  Everyone says stuff that is "inappropriate" these days because EVERYONE is offended by EVERYTHING---you literally can't say anything these days without someone taking offense to it.  When did this nation become a nation of pansies and sissies?? My God, people need to get a damn life and find something worth doing other than trying to pick apart people's offhand comments in a situation they have no context of.

Great post.  Sad thing is Jerry was doing them a favor saying that, how many celebrities would have brushed them off or have been rude, esp drunk like that. That is your reward Jerry fo trying to do someone stranger a favor.

20 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

You sound like a real winner, and you aren't even a part of the Confederacy. Chris Christie on the beach with just his family looks better...

I hear ol pedophile Roy Moore and his wife need another fake Washington Post voice for his robocalls... you could just pull it off.

Sweet burn!!

On 11/17/2017 at 5:29 PM, Laughing Coffin said:

What's the big deal?  DId he insinuate anything that was racially insensitive? This is just trying to find something to be mad at.  

The inference Jones made is that the guy being there with a black girl is worse than him being there with another woman.  If that wasn't the sentiment Jones would have had no reason to mention the race of the "other" woman.

From an elderly white man from the deep south it's not all that surprising of a "joke". It's also unsurprising that many would not pick up on the inference.   If one is not the object of racialized comments it might be lost on them.  If one grew up in the crosshairs of comments and jokes like these, it is very easy to discern.

Edited by purple haze