Historic day of Infamy: Most rushing TDs ever allowed by a Bills team in a game

CanadianFan

7 minutes ago, simool said:

While that is a really bad record to break, I friggin' hate Rodent. He comes across as giddy whenever sharing bad news.  Such a tool.

I agree with this. Don't get me wrong, he's right but like you said he comes off all happy and "I told you so." I guarantee he was playing with himself while tweeting.

Wow let that sink in for a minute ... 14.8 yards per rush when the Bills have 8 in the box.  Astounding.

The worst part of that game to me was when they showed the coaches, particularly in the 2nd half.  Payton trying very hard to keep a **** eating grin off of his face and play it cool, while McCoach constantly had the deer in the headlights look on his face.

3 hours ago, CanadianFan said:

Someone's piling it on - I'm afraid I have to quote him because I didn't know that yesterday was our WORST DAY as a defensive unit:

just think about some of the total garbage teams they have trotted out there who barely eked out 2 wins

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, row_33 said:

just think about some of the total garbage teams they have trotted out there who barely eked out 2 wins

Agreed.  The difference between the worst teams and this one is at least those teams made the appearance of trying, these overpaid losers were acting like it was a big nuisance to them.  Can they apply to transfer to the CFL?  I think they could be a .500 team in the CFL

3 hours ago, row_33 said:

That's what upsets me more man, this team isn't garbage like those garbage teams. And yet this team did worse than them. That's what's upsetting.

6 hours ago, CodeMonkey said:

Wow let that sink in for a minute ... 14.8 yards per rush when the Bills have 8 in the box.  Astounding.

The worst part of that game to me was when they showed the coaches, particularly in the 2nd half.  Payton trying very hard to keep a **** eating grin off of his face and play it cool, while McCoach constantly had the deer in the headlights look on his face.

I saw that too.

The Saints coaching staff and players on the sideline were high-fiving, laughing and joking around all afternoon...........meanwhile, McD looked like completely lost.