Team again quit on McDermott

BADOLBILZ

33 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Go back to January and some of the biggest supporters of this regime were the ones loudly saying we had a strong roster that was anchored by the Ryans- that we were .500 despite bad coaching and dropping a good coach into the mix would be 10 wins. 

Now its a 3+ year rebuild.

Well said.  Sometimes people are better than some may think, and sometimes people are not.  Maybe all of the people who were so sure of themselves in their evaluations were not correct . . . .

If he did not lose the team before this, McCoach may have now.  

I have a feeling that Tyrod has a lot of supporters in the dressing room.  The decision to start Peterman blew up like 4th of July fire works in his face.  I suspect that there are players on the team that are questioning whatever faith they may have had in McCoach.  Trading Dareus (also well liked in the dressing room) while the defense disintegrates probably adds a lot of fuel to the fire.

1 minute ago, Wayne Cubed said:

And the Bills are now tied for another record... most points given up in consecutive games - 103 pts

Yup, they've given up on McD.

It is a good thing that McCoach has improved the defense.

Now everybody piles it on... and the last 3 games sure indicates they're right. But if you didn't have these thought before, stop playing Mr Know-it-Alls. Who didn't think McD was quite an upgrade over Ryan? That maybe the Bills might have stuck gold with this coach? Now everything goes to the trash heap. I'm baffled. I mean we Bills fans have seem a lot of atrocious play the last 17 years, but these last 3 games beat them all.

If Tyrod IS less conservative, at last, just maybe there is a way to squeak in the playoffs just yet. Forget about the drafts. There are so many holes, no way that "tanking" is the way

10 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Another record given up today? Most points given up in consecutive games - 103 pts we are at 101 pts now.

Yup, they've given up on McD.

no they have not.

silly thinking.

Bills really have nearly little 1st string talent at this point and even less able depth. injuries are a funny entity

tough row to hoe

Beane has his work cut out for him

Edited by 3rdand12

14 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

no they have not.

silly thinking.

Bills really have nearly little 1st string talent at this point and even less able depth. injuries are a funny entity

tough row to hoe

Beane has his work cut out for him

Love the excuses.

So them trading away talent and depth has nothing to do with the position they are in?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Out classed the last three weeks by far, IMO...

I've seen a lot of bad Bills football over the past 50 years...but today's 'performance' set a new low for me.

There are SO many holes to be plugged.   It's next to impossible to think they can start to move forward next year.  Even if they land a quality QB, it  could not make up for the lack of talent in the defensive front 7 or offensive line.    This is way beyond discouraging 

McDermott and Beane are totally responsible for this team. You can’t blame anyone else for the personnel decisions and coaching hires. It does have the appearance the team didn’t quit on him so much that they are being dominated on both lines of scrimmage. 

Edited by Dr.Sack