Team again quit on McDermott

BADOLBILZ

Just now, Woodman19 said:

So wait I'm confused.  Is there maybe a difference between what fans feel is true and what actually is true?  Now that can't possibly be and I'm having a hard time comprehending it all...

No they were in quit mode those three games.

It's an issue the organization has suffered with thru much of the drought..........late October and November typically serve as the "dog days" of the season for this team. 

Part of the issue is probably that the very good teams usually start to round into form about then...........but it's beyond that with the Bills.........they just regularly blow their season by stringing bad games together in the midseason.   I don't think a Bills HC has yet to have been spared by this during those 17 years.

When they got off to the 5-2 start this was discussed..........there is a reason they've had so many good starts and have flopped.......it's usually not how they finish the games toward the end of the season while still alive........ it's a stretch in the middle where they seem like they'd just rather be somewhere else.........like the end of the season is too far off.

McD proved no different.

He got the tie-breaker and avoided the fate of Mularkey and Marrone in their 9-7 seasons but it wasn't a better season.

Then again, they are the only 2 Bills HC's not to be fired during that stretch so maybe McD will just opt out after next season.:lol:

9 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Wont happen.    He’s had even worse takes that he contorts and takes zero accountability for.        What’s even better is when he gets holier than thou with it as he’s pinned to the mat. 

Dude........everyone knows you are cRyan L Bilz.........I know you think you are cleverly circumventing your ban but if the mods know and don't care who does.........your football takes are sh*t but  I wouldn't have banned you.   You are funny.......like a clown.  

The closest thing to a good take you've ever had was Trubisky being the top QB in the draft.

It's a suspect take........and you've since edited it to includ "and Watson" to try to mask the smell when you really were purdy unrelenting on it being Trubisnky or nothing..........but IF YOU HAD TO PIN ME DOWN(:lol:)......I'd say that was your BEST take ever, IMO.  :thumbsup:

17 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Dude........everyone knows you are cRyan L Bilz.........I know you think you are cleverly circumventing your ban but if the mods know and don't care who does.........your football takes are sh*t but  I wouldn't have banned you.   You are funny.......like a clown.  

The closest thing to a good take you've ever had was Trubisky being the top QB in the draft.

It's a suspect take........and you've since edited it to includ "and Watson" to try to mask the smell when you really were purdy unrelenting on it being Trubisnky or nothing..........but IF YOU HAD TO PIN ME DOWN(:lol:)......I'd say that was your BEST take ever, IMO.  :thumbsup:

Care to explain any of this in English ? 

Joesixpack and some old poster is why you drop the coldest takes on the board ? 

??‍♂️??

You're a lost cause it sounds like.  Let’s run some back for the people 

-Tyrod fell in draft over race 

-Tyrod is held to a higher standard because of race 

- McCoy is done in 2015 and will be in radio by 2016 

-  McDermott will be fired because he doesn’t cater to.       Wait for it.         Tyrod Taylor ?????

- Whatever point you tried to make about Kyle Williams and Eric Wood.  (We just like big white guys) 

- we win (well 9-7) because of Taylor’s excellent ability to not complete passes or interceptions 

any other fire takes i missed ?