Anyone watch tyrods post game?

Steptide

I really don't have a problem with the comments per se but you can tell he's frustrated and certainly about to collapse from the pressure.

Assuming we are sticking with him against the Chargers I can't imagine he won't be pulled by halftime if the offense is struggling again regardless of the score.

The guy has literally not ever gotten better from his first start against the colts 3 years ago. He’s either at best, that guy again...or worse. The key to Tyrod is very simple. If shady has a good day, we can score and might win. If a team sells out to stop the run and shady can’t go..we don’t score and don’t win. That’s the key to Tyrod and sadly it’s not even about his own play. He’s a passenger. When Shady goes we go. When a team says “Tyrod beat us,” we lose.

No panic button pusher here ..... but I'd give the backup 1st team reps starting immediately .... there is really no need to wait everybody know's we are really limited with TT ....... it's time for us to pull that trigger immediately. Please no excuses our future is NOW.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

You're overreacting. Example for perspective ask Lebron James if he gives a krap about fans. Besides Tyrods didn't comment to piss off fans. He is no different than any other paid athelete. 

12 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

A reporter asked a question about the cheering coming from fans when Nate Peterman came in, Tyrod Taylor said he dose not pay attention to the fans. Hey Tyrod Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on the way out.... You suck..

I think it is lowbrow for  a reporter to ask such a question.  Yes, Tyrod didn't look the part today.  No, Tyrod doesn't need to answer stupid questions like this.  Hope the "journo" got his chuckles.  If this is his consistent shtick, his stint will done soon enough.

Just now, John from Hemet said:

Yes he should totally paying attention to this during a game.....not like he has a job he is trying to do or anying

I swear to god....some of you

Hey John just wondering how you feeling about Taylor this year compared to last?

4 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

You're overreacting. Example for perspective ask Lebron James if he gives a krap about fans. Besides Tyrods didn't comment to piss off fans. He is no different than any other paid athelete. 

Not too worried about Tyrod's comment. He's shot, but his comments don't bother me. But, I wouldn't use Lebron to make that point...Lebron doesn't care about anything but Lebron.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Where are all those people telling me last offseason and last season it was a must we bring taylor back because Hoyer or a Rookie couldnt match TT production. 

Really?????

I'm thinking he will get replaced next year but honestly the line play was the worst part about the last two games.  Get him protection and he can be affective.

1 minute ago, BigBobby said:

Not too worried about Tyrod's comment. He's shot, but his comments don't bother me. But, I wouldn't use Lebron to make that point...Lebron doesn't care about anything but Lebron.

Bills went 4 in a row with 0 Wins...Lebron has a 7 Finals streak going with 3 wins!

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

Tyrod didnt play well today....but this whole thread is stupid.

Yes lets make him the bad guy not because of his play....but because he was trying to focus on what was in front of him and not the fans

53 yards

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'm thinking he will get replaced next year but honestly the line play was the worst part about the last two games.  Get him protection and he can be affective.

He was protected this week. Actually really good protection 

10 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Asked about the fans cheering his replacement and he says he doesn't pay attention to it.

What exactly is the OP's problem with this response?  what's he supposed to say?

Im thinking

"I wanted to cry.....but I held it back"

or

"I suck...they should bench me for the rook"

I think there are some that actually think this on this board.....

21 minutes ago, jaclynrea21 said:

What did he say wrong there?

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

your full of ****. 

No i am not but good contribution. Me and John had some nice fights last year and offseasin over TT so asking him if his opinion changed it me wanting to start ****. Wow people are so thin skinned

1 minute ago, John from Hemet said:

Bobby,

He is looking like we need to keep looking for a qb.

Yeah just never progressed again. Was at his ceiling. He was never going to succeed in this type of offense either. 

I have been watching college QBs too. I think we are gonna get a good one there are some really good ones out there 

Edited by MAJBobby

Just now, MAJBobby said:

No i am not but good contribution. Me and John had some nice fights last year and offseasin over TT so asking him if his opinion changed it me wanting to start ****. Wow people are so thin skinned

I have very thick skin, I call it as I see it. you're full of ****, period.

4 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Bills went 4 in a row with 0 Wins...Lebron has a 7 Finals streak going with 3 wins!

That's correct...my comment was about Lebron caring about fans not his accomplishments. Just saying Lebron only cares about Lebron.