Every Dareus hater, APOLOGIZE

CanadianFan

7 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Very tough to say and can only go over prior 7 weeks this year were we only gave up 90yds a game rushing. Dareus was rotated in on running downs.

I know your watching the game and we are getting completely gashed up the middle now, that did not happen before.

I think it would have made a huge difference as the opposing O cord would have called a completely different game plan after getting stuffed a few time early up the middle.

Last year, what happened?

You want me to apologize? Ok. Im sorry Dareus is a fat tub of crap who didnt even come close to earning his money. Im sorry he was late to dozens of meetings during his time here. Im sorry he got busted with synthetic pot. My apologies that he was drag racing on rte 20. Yep. Sorry about all of that. Also sorry he got more sacks in the last year of his first contract than the next 2 plus years of his current contract. Totally apologize for all of it. 

No doubt that Dareus is VERY talented and was helping the run defense.  However, he is a major underachiever whose contract was paying him elite levels of money.  He was clearly not going to turn the corner and become the dominant player he could be (and was being paid to be).  I think that he is an ultra-talented happy-go-lucky underachiever whom you can’t win with.

it is clear that ripping the band-aid off is going to expose the remaining under-talented starters, but in my opinion it is best in the long-run.

12 minutes ago, rant_and_go_returns said:

Last year, what happened?

in 8 games played 24 tackles and 4 sacks under a moronic 3-4 scheme that sucked.

Why look at last year? Look at WHAT happened the last 2 games!

What's classic is we basically need 2 DT's as Kyle is just about done and will have to waste another 1st rd picks to "maybe" get a decent tackle, while letting one walk that we are still paying for.

Edited by Real McCoy

1 hour ago, mjd1001 said:

I admit the D-line is worse, and of course has less depth without him. However, in the long run I think they are better off without him and his contract. Still happy with the move in the long run.

how long?

2 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

in 8 games played 24 tackles and 4 sacks under a moronic 3-4 scheme that sucked.

Why look at last year look at WHAT happened the last 2 games!

Look what happened in both the Miami games last season - Ajaye torched us for about two hundred yards each game with Darius starting.

4 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Look what happened in both the Miami games last season - Ajaye torched us for about two hundred yards each game with Darius starting.

Last season, last Season: Blah, blah blah blah...poop under a **** coach and **** 3-4 D scheme that did not fit any of our players strengths, Dareus included.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, jmc12290 said:

No team would take Dareus all year.  The Jags gave a throwaway pick for him.  If the Bills were wrong about Dareus, so were 31 other teams.

He was in the building, we were wrong. We will be watching him, Sammy, Darby, and Ragland play in the playoffs this year. Wrap your head around that. 

Nope not a Darues hater but doubt he was a difference maker on this team which is what he was paid to be. Dareus wasn't playing great football for us... so not going ot get my panties in a wad over that.

12 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Must feel good to derive vinication out of a loss like this. Bet your rooting for more losses like this so you can puff out your chest and pretend that fatsos absence is the reason why. 

Nope, I call them like I see them. Exactly what I feared would happen, happened. I’ve always said that you can’t just jettison talent because you don’t like the personality. It is a mix. The Bills have been punished for a terrible decision. It was bad at the time and looks worse now.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Nope, I call them like I see them. Exactly what I feared would happen, happened. I’ve always said that you can’t just jettison talent because you don’t like the personality. It is a mix. The Bills have been punished for a terrible decision. It was bad at the time and looks worse now.

We've been punished for 3 years for letting St. Doug go.  Enough is enough!

Edited by jmc12290
  • Like (+1) 1