Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

Yearbook totally forged. 

Are you hoping this accused child molester wins? 

Trump is, he's out there pulling for a guy that is seriously and credibly accused of going after very young girls. Today's Republican Party 

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Are you hoping this accused child molester wins? 

Trump is, he's out there pulling for a guy that is seriously and credibly accused of going after very young girls. Today's Republican Party 

/facepalm

I  don't know how anyone believe anything they read by the media propaganda machine

Just based on fake news that have come out in just the last two weeks...

do people really hate america and trump so much they would rather have comfortable nice  news

that turns out to be fake and messes with  the stock market?

You should look at the news, read between the lines, but then again,  yahoo isn't going

to fix it when stories are fake they just go right ahead and keep printing the same wrong stories

because....its not news.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just put your heads in the sand and vote for the child molester who is running against a guy who put the KKK terrorist in jail who killed four little girls in Bombingham 

Whos side are you on? 

I love how he's still a 'child molester', even though story after story gets proven false.

Keep pushing that narrative, though. Joseph Goebbels taught you liberal idiots well.

42 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I love how he's still a 'child molester', even though story after story gets proven false.

Keep pushing that narrative, though. Joseph Goebbels taught you liberal idiots well.

He just repeats that line no matter what.

Of course the real story isn't that great either.

Over 40 years ago, when he was in his thirties, he repeatedly would try and get girls as young as 14 and 15, in a "relationship".

pretty creepy behavior and should be rightly condemned and considered when voting for him.

but, on the other hand, he has been in the public eye for the past 4 decades and I have yet to read of any "child molesting" , and Lord knows they must have looked.

My biggest problem is he says some pretty stupid things some times, but obviously THAT doesn't stop you from being a US Senator

:lol:

I can think of at least 9 or 10 'senators" that I wouldn't trust to deliver my paper.

Its simple,   vote for him if you want, run an ethics investigation, or an ACTUAL legal procedure ..........

and if he is found guilty..............toss him.

Edited by B-Man

37 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I've been hoping that the GOP would fight back in the same diabolical way that the dems do. You know, like the big cattle ranchers sending out their hands dressed as Indians and driving the poor farmers off their lands. The yearbook story was actually a "plant" by, believe it or not, the GOP. This is "Witness For The Prosecution" all over again. Once stories started to come out this Young woman was encouraged to make up this false claim and eventually get busted for it, thus negating not only her accusation but putting all the other accusations in doubt. Pure brilliance by the GOP. Now, who would you rather have in office, people this smart or ones that believe that Guam might tip over?

14 hours ago, row_33 said:

Yearbook totally forged. 

Maybe, but Fox had to retract story that she forged his message and signature.  Apparently just added the date which is somewhat stupid considering they have the date on the yearbook.  http://thehill.com/homenews/media/363990-fox-news-issues-correction-on-roy-moore-accuser-yearbook-forgery-headline 

CNN also had to retract a story yesterday about Trump and Trump Jr. being given a link to a website with an encryption key to get hacked emails from Wikileaks before leaked to public.  

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/media/cnn-correction-email-story/index.html

I wonder what each network's agenda is.