Sex Allegations Against Roy Moore Send Republicans Reeling

ALF

23 hours ago, Nanker said:

Yep. He'll re-sign tomorrow. :ph34r: 

Meaning once he's out of the Senate he'll re-up with SNL. He'll be a big draw. 

He's 66 , very rich , Senate pension , time to retire . 

On ‎12‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 10:44 AM, row_33 said:

most conservatives voters have learned to never tell polls what they will do on election day, has taken a few decades to convince most of us

we just tend our garden, get 14 year olds drunk, raise families, grab women by the kitty, do our job, go to church, stalk young girls at the mall,  and silently show up and destroy polls on Election Day

this only works for close races, if its a no-brainer result (Obama twice, Reagan twice) then it's not in effect.

I'm reeling...reeling...reeling.

It's like the people who predicted 4-12 for the Bills, giving me **** after they won 5 games....then saw fit to predict 5-11. :lol:

Reeling. I'm reeling because Trump is doing as promised: winning, on everything. 

Did you see Chucky Schumer's face today? After he was so "courageous" by missing the last meeting with Trump, because he was TweetHurt, there he is today meeting with Trump, hat in hand, with a gooney-googoo **** eating grin

Reeling. Yeah. :lol: Roy Moore is going to win(end of thread), just like Trump is going to win...2018, 2020. The only reeling that is going on: how many fish can the dopey MSM get to buy their product before the entire thing falls apart? They left is in full Tony Robbins mode: ignore everything they ever did, and focus on today. Except today, they are going to do brand new stupid things to lose elections.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

45 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

All I have to say on this whole topic is the following:

Alabama.  Wow!

I'd have gone with "Forget it, Jake.  It's Alabama."  Yours is a little too Fantasy Island-ish.

But I have rather severe problems with anyone, be it Moore or Franken, suffering punishment on the basis of allegations alone.

Just now, DC Tom said:

I'd have gone with "Forget it, Jake.  It's Alabama."  Yours is a little too Fantasy Island-ish.

But I have rather severe problems with anyone, be it Moore or Franken, suffering punishment on the basis of allegations alone.

I wasn't even focusing on the allegations.  I'm just thinking of the rich tapestry that is Roy Moore.

If you don't have a decent religious or moral foundation you make up rules on the fly and change them at whim and insist everyone else has to obey them, especially your enemies, ladies and gentlemen.... your 2017 Democratic Party!!!

and it backfires horribly..... very entertaining though....