Players taking a liking to Benjamin

Buffalo716

This locker room is getting behind Kelvin Benjamin

They are excited he is on the team and they know he gives them a much better chance at winning games

"The thing he does he makes them look easy" O'Leary 

"people aren't able to stop him" O'Leary 

"There was one catch he had against Seattle," said Webb. "We were playing at home and he caught the ball over (Richard) Sherman and Earl Thomas. It was a post route and double coverage and he just went over the top of both of them. It was his rookie year too. It was the first time I knew he was something special."

Deaonte Thompson grew up with Benjamin and joked he was bigger than KB till High school lmao

This is a true team my friends

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Teammates-unanimous-on-Benjamin-Hes-going-to-help-us/cbd49ee6-86d2-4feb-9879-5f07babf1c9c

giphy.gif

Edited by Buffalo716

Amazing transformation in our WR corps in one year,  I never could have predicted it. They already have Benjamin penciled in as a starter, maybe take some pressure off of Zay Jones.

Just for laughs I would like to see them go five wide on one play, Tyrod out of the shotgun rolling out running for his life see who can get open..pretty much the opposite of our current offensive strategy.

10 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Amazing transformation in our WR corps in one year,  I never could have predicted it. They already have Benjamin penciled in as a starter, maybe take some pressure off of Zay Jones.

Just for laughs I would like to see them go five wide on one play, Tyrod out of the shotgun rolling out running for his life see who can get open..pretty much the opposite of our current offensive strategy.

I was thinking in the red zone playing Benjamin (6-5), Matthews (6-3), Holmes (6-4) and Logan Thomas (6-6) in with Shady as one back.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I was thinking in the red zone playing Benjamin (6-5), Matthews (6-3), Holmes (6-4) and Logan Thomas (6-6) in with Shady as one back.

Is Tyrod willing to throw it up to him though or anyone of those guys?

Edited by writer21

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

This locker room is getting behind Kevin Benjamin

They are excited he is on the team and they know he gives them a much better chance at winning games

"The thing he does he makes them look easy" O'Leary 

"people aren't able to stop him" O'Leary 

"There was one catch he had against Seattle," said Webb. "We were playing at home and he caught the ball over (Richard) Sherman and Earl Thomas. It was a post route and double coverage and he just went over the top of both of them. It was his rookie year too. It was the first time I knew he was something special."

Deaonte Thompson grew up with Benjamin and joked he was bigger than KB till High school lmao

This is a true team my friends

http://m.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Teammates-unanimous-on-Benjamin-Hes-going-to-help-us/cbd49ee6-86d2-4feb-9879-5f07babf1c9c

giphy.gif

That looks Gronk like imho.

49 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Why no Clay (6-3) love?

14 minutes ago, Augie said:

Everybody has great things to say! (And at least one or two guys are quietly thinking “there go my chances...”) 

This is exciting! 

That's because if they don't say nice things he will crush puny human weaklings with smile on face.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Hemet said:

I am trying to figure out why anyone would even say this.....

Justin Hunter....TT did this with Hunter who does not have half the talent of Kelvin Benjamen

Yes. Of course. But they don't apparently count when you say a player doesn't do something but they do.

He used to do it to Sammy, too.