Oh, I've done it now...

So I was opening up a fresh bag of salt & vinegar potato chips yesterday evening, and what was staring right back at me?  There was a small, burnt potato chip exactly the same shape and size as the mole on Drew Brees' right cheek!

How am I to interpret this?  Does this mean we are going to eat him up on Sunday?  Does this mean he is going to chip away at our defense?  Does this mean coach McD will be "salty" at his players come post-game on Sunday?  Why couldn't I go for the pretzels?  My normal snack food of choice is cheetos....but not last night!

I'll admit.  I'm beginning to become concerned here...

help?

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Yup. And how many times have you heard me say it, "Eating W's will set this franchise back a decade."

Yeah like poor drafting and frequent coaching changes has had any impact.... anyone taking want a Maybin, JP Losman or EJ jersey?  After all it’s hard to eat w’s In the NFL.

51 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So I was opening up a fresh bag of salt & vinegar potato chips yesterday evening, and what was staring right back at me?  There was a small, burnt potato chip exactly the same shape and size as the mole on Drew Brees' right cheek!

How am I to interpret this?  Does this mean we are going to eat him up on Sunday?  Does this mean he is going to chip away at our defense?  Does this mean coach McD will be "salty" at his players come post-game on Sunday?  Why couldn't I go for the pretzels?  My normal snack food of choice is cheetos....but not last night!

help?

Ok. To combat this you MUST watch the movie All About The Benjamins 7 and 2/3 times. One of the times MUST be in Spanish and once in French. 

After watching the chip should be placed on a white tray.  If you are still oh, Leary about the outcome you can Hyde  the chip in the Woods. 

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

help?

Ask saviorpeterman it sounds concerning. He is king of concern.

Haha, nice thread OP thank you for chipping in to the thread count, this gave me a good laugh.

I have to say food visions are bad if you dont eat it because staring at it eats you away. Eat the dam chip so we can get the win. Go Bills

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Take it to your neighbor and ask him to shower with it... preferably in your house.  

He's deceased.  That might be frowned upon.

2 hours ago, Maine-iac said:

the game is in the bag?

I was thinking this tonight at my son's hockey practice.  Must be it...

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

He better not light us up or it will be your fault.  ??

The chip chose me, Mead.  

51 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

If you ate the chip with Bison French onion dip, then all is fine.

If the mole changed shape after you noticed it, take it to the doc and get it checked out. 

It's the same shape, although it did get a bit soggy sitting near the sink.  I have it in my trophy case now.

34 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Ask saviorpeterman it sounds concerning. He is king of concern.

Is he concerned?  I need his take on this phenomenon.

38 minutes ago, JOE IN HAMPTON ROADS said:

this is most INteresting

Weird!  Is there an existing thread about food resembling Brees' face mole?   Mods feel free to merge....