Tyrod Played Vary Well Last Night

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I see a lot of people criticizing Tyrod as part of the problem last night but I think he played very well and he is improving. There are very few QB's in the league that are going to be able to win a game when the offensive line is being dominated the way ours was last night. When Tyrod had time he was making good decisions and completing passes. He was passing over the middle and did a great job of looking off the defender on the Zay Jones TD pass. He is definitely improving as a QB and as bad as the line was he was keeping us in it early. We had two likely scoring drives stopped because of fumbles by Matthews and O'Leary. I see a lot of people criticizing Tyrod but I think it is more people ready to jump on him as soon as we lose rather than what he actually did on the field. He played a good game and I really don't know what game the people who were criticizing him were watching.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

I agree. We are lucky Tyrod did not get injured last night.

Most of the Bills players did not have their head in the game.

Perhaps a little full of themselves and their accomplishments. Extremely underestimated Jets. Distracted by the Kelvin Benjamin trade.

Well, last night likely got their attention.

Tyrod seemed to be one of the few who showed up to PLAY.

I'm (truly) not committed to one side or the other when it comes to Tyrod. I thought he was a bright spot, and I was seeing him make throws and read the field in ways I hadn't seen before. Raised his stock as far as I'm concerned. It's really a shame he only had a few pockets to work from. That OLine performance. Woof.

Here comes MajBobby, XrushX, Wayne Arnold, etc to say it was all his fault because the line couldn't stop my grandmother and his receivers cant hang on to the ball.

Some of those guys have an obvious agenda going back to the BBMB......im one always open to upgrading the QB position if its available (i think TT is our best option and has been playing pretty good)...Taylor could play like Brady in a game and if they lose they will still clamour about the QB position.....

Some of those guys have an obvious agenda going back to the BBMB......im one always open to upgrading the QB position if its available (i think TT is our best option and has been playing pretty good)...Taylor could play like Brady in a game and if they lose they will still clamour about the QB position.....

Yeah agenda of wanting good consistent QB play, ooo no how bad of an agenda

Tyrod considering he was being crushed in the collapsed pocket constantly. Had no NFL caliber #2 back, still Played pretty good considering. He did lead a couple of throws too much. But one of them it was surprising he even threw while running for his life. He was not the reason the team got humbled.

I would agree that he threw very well last night, but I don't think he played very well on the whole. Usually it's more the other way around, and usually the Bills win when it's that way.

Also, he was not the only one, so it's still hardly on Taylor.

Let's hope they all bounce back after a long break and we can forget about all this!

I see a lot of people criticizing Tyrod as part of the problem last night but I think he played very well and he is improving. There are very few QB's in the league that are going to be able to win a game when the offensive line is being dominated the way ours was last night. When Tyrod had time he was make good decisions and completing passes. He was passing over the middle and did a great job of looking off the defender on the Zay Jones TD pass. He is definitely improving as a QB and as bad as the line was he was keeping us in it early. We had two likely scoring drives stopped because of fumbles by Matthews and O'Leary. I see a lot of people criticizing Tyrod but I think it is more people ready to jump on him as soon as we lose rather than what he actually did on the field. He played a good game and I really don't know what game the people who were criticizing him were watching.

I thought Tyrod was very good last night.

People forget that this WR corps has been awful.......bordering on historically awful for most of the season..........and really lacks the kind of players who can help you get quick scores.

Lot of station-to-station WR's so even if they play their game fairly well you aren't going to be answering with quick scores the way the team could with Watkins healthy.

I don't believe Tyrod is the answer at QB for the Bills long-term, but he had absolutely nothing to do with last night's shitshow. He played very well considering he had no running game and was running for his life on almost every pass play.

Even the play where he was sacked after starting and stopping to throw the ball was a good play in retrospect. It was hard to see in live action, but the ball had been jostled by a defender. It would have been a mistake to pass there, taking the sack was the right move.

Edited by Koko78

Yeah agenda of wanting good consistent QB play, ooo no how bad of an agenda

your agenda took a hit last night cause the QB play was good.....there were alot of other reasons why they lost and if you cant see this or understand this than watch the game......

your agenda took a hit last night cause the QB play was good.....there were alot of other reasons why they lost and if you cant see this or understand this than watch the game......

Ha ha ha OK no it really didn't, but some of us around here understand what Good QB play looks like, Not just settling on the Best QB play of the drought play, or best QB play he have had in awhile argument

Ha ha ha OK no it really didn't, but some of us around here understand what Good QB play looks like, Not just settling on the Best QB play of the drought play, or best QB play he have had in awhile argument

What QB would have done better with the terrible line play last night?