Why did our D suck so bad tonight?

Klaista2k

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So mines premature after one game but yours is not premature after one game....

Sensitive LOL.....who is the one who went back to an old thread to look up my one specific post? "Now I got him!". You were waiting last week to do it but couldn't so now you have had your chance after last night. Good job bud....good job.

If the thread wasn't locked, I would have quoted your post. People give crap about gets posted and you're not exempt. Don't cry now.

He's been getting run over in the run game since he began his career. Kyle is a pass rushing DT. He has no size and has never been good against the run.

I don't think this is true at all

Hate to say it but we dont give up all those yards inside with Dareus in the game.

At some point you actually need talent instead of guys that try hard.

Our LBs were a big problem and is what is being exposed

Think what you want. When Marcell don't play, we don't stop the run. It's been that way since he's been here. Last week the raiders were playing their 3rd and 4th string back. If they had marshawn he would have run for 200 yards.

All players get expose if you can't stop the run.

Think what you want. When Marcell don't play, we don't stop the run. It's been that way since he's been here. Last week the raiders were playing their 3rd and 4th string back. If they had marshawn he would have run for 200 yards.

All players get expose if you can't stop the run.

Lynch has been doing nothing for them all year but be an on field cheerleader. The raiders run game averages 7 less yards a game then the Jets which is about 60 less yards total, but the Jets attempt to run more. The Dareus less Bills had no problem last week without him.

Dareus also had only averaged to be on the field for about 1/3 of the defences total snaps this season. He was not the immovable force this year that everyone remembers from his first few years.

Another TBD myth

No pass rush, stupid penalties, dominated at the LOS, and bad tackling.

So besides the penalties part, you are laying the entire blame at the feet of the D ? What about the O where the run game was non existent, passing game was inconsistent at best, there was inability to keep a drive going, taking deep shots, scoring .....

So besides the penalties part, you are laying the entire blame at the feet of the D ? What about the O where the run game was non existent, passing game was inconsistent at best, there was inability to keep a drive going, taking deep shots, scoring .....

The thread is about the D, but yes you are correct of course.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I really think we go after Star Lotulelei in the offseason at which point we will not miss Dareus at all. Theyre instituting a long-term plan, not just trying to stop one team in one season from running the ball against them.

I wonder how much money Lotuelei he will command? I know they want to build through the draft and not about big splashes in free agency....I'd really love to have him though.

Lynch has been doing nothing for them all year but be an on field cheerleader. The raiders run game averages 7 less yards a game then the Jets which is about 60 less yards total, but the Jets attempt to run more. The Dareus less Bills had no problem last week without him.

Dareus also had only averaged to be on the field for about 1/3 of the defences total snaps this season. He was not the immovable force this year that everyone remembers from his first few years.

Another TBD myth

Games left will tell the tale. We'll see. Also, it doesn't matter if a team is dead last in rushing. This team without Marcell in there on run downs will not be able to stop the run.