Never thinking playoffs again...

bills6969

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is a devaju for me....looks like a frigin Rex Ryan coached team through and through with all the penalties...really pulling a facemask when your sacking the QB....not much more needs to be said....

FFS the majority of Bills fans are bipolar. No doubt in my mind at all. I expected them to lose this game. They were not as good as everyone was purporting them to be before this game and they are not nearly as bad as several posters are already making them out to be. They are somewhere in the middle. Will they make the playoffs? Don't know. Thats why they play the games. Many of you think you know, but you are giving yourselves too much credit.

Personally I like the things I am seeing from this front office, coaching staff, and team. You cannot turn a ship this big on a dime, I have hope that we have at least started the turn. After years of sailing with no rudder, I will take it.

This week is going to be just a load of fun on this board. A friendly reminder that there are many pharmaceutical options to ease the burden of your bipolar disorder.

Have a great week ladies!

The Jets always give the Bills fits...especially with blitz happy Bowles at the helm. Prime Time always makes it worse. The Bills were very much Off this game. We'll see how the players...but more so the coaching staff responds.

I think we all know how they'll respond.