Kelvin Benjamin Situational Awareness Issue!

Protocal69

I was looking at some Kelvin Benjamin highlights and I saw a issue regarding situational awarness.

Look at this play from 5m18s to 5m38

Benjamin caught a bomb with time running out in the half and as opposed to the finding the ref immedialey so they can spot the ball so Cam could spike it Benjamin just stood there looking confused to the point the ref had to take the ball from from him which caused the half to run out. As much as a physical freak Benjamin is I'm hoping the Bills coaching staff gets this corrected ASAP. That play def took points off the board for Carolinas

While he does look confused there, it wasn't his actions that caused the time to run out. The team couldn't get lined up before the half ended. The ball was placed down but two receivers on the opposite side of the field weren't set.

I also believe they called a penalty on the Panthers for not being lined up correctly so it would have been the end of the half anyways.

I wouldn't look into that too much, but if situational awareness is an issue, I think we have the right staff to help limit those issues. Compared to Rex, it's been night and day. And even though there was the issue at the end of the half against the Bucs, we do have a first year HC and OC after all. Mistakes will happen, but the improvement there from the previous regime to this one is easily noticeable.

Trust the process.

The problem with Carolina seems to emanate from its aloof, narcissistic, unserious QB.

That NFL MVP and QB who took them to the Super Bowl? The All Pro and Pro Bowl QB? The Rookie of the Year QB? Yep, he's the problem, except, you know, he's playing on a bum throwing shoulder right now after off season surgery, but I see your point, he's being a narcissist by refusing to throw left handed. What a selfish jerk.

Edited by zonabb

Holy cow. this is the worst you could find OP? The ref took the ball and placed it before the rest of the team even reached the LOS (after running almost 50 yards up field - you do know that 300lb linemen don't exactly fly). KB was set before the rest of the team even got there. He personally wasted no time.

Edited by wiskibreth

The luxury a wide out has when catching the ball that far down field is he has time before the rest of the team gets there. The ball boy clearly did his job in getting the ball to the refs. You do know they literally stand there and hand the ball to the refs immediately after a play is over. Not an issue

As everyone will soon find out, Kelvin is about as lazy as they come. Instantly has the worst work ethic on the team. Im interested to see if he even suits up in 2017 with knee issues and now a Florida kid has to play in Buffalo. Might even retire.

Another March 2017 going to the ignore trash heap. What a surprise...

As everyone will soon find out, Kelvin is about as lazy as they come. Instantly has the worst work ethic on the team. Im interested to see if he even suits up in 2017 with knee issues and now a Florida kid has to play in Buffalo. Might even retire.

this might be the greatest post ever. omg the whambulane!

That NFL MVP and QB who took them to the Super Bowl? The All Pro and Pro Bowl QB? The Rookie of the Year QB? Yep, he's the problem, except, you know, he's playing on a bum throwing shoulder right now after off season surgery, but I see your point, he's being a narcissist by refusing to throw left handed. What a selfish jerk.

He smiles too much and IT AINT RIGHT.