Rubes

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does he suit up for TNF?

Good question. I could see no. He did have a minor injury recently. Probably better to let him rest up for the Saints. But if he can run a route or two, no harm in him being out there to give the Jets secondary something to think about. How hard is it to say "KB, get to the corner of the end zone and I'll hit you?"

now you're thinking with your noodle.

It's what I did with an old Trent Edwards jersey until I broke down and bought a proper name plate. You had to be up close to tell it was tape and ink.

This is the WR I wanted from that draft anyway lol

Every time it comes up about adding a position player, schopp says none of it matters unless you have the QB. Like the nfl is 1 on 1 between qbs. Then when a guy calls in to say Tyrod played poor, Schopp blames the other players and says Tyrod is not that bad. The guy constantly says we dont play like a team that understands all you should ever do is pass, then says the qb is doing good. He actually says the people you draft is pretty much random and you can pretty much just pick players with no accuracy of results. This guy is a complete idiot. Who hired him to talk about sports?

I'm an out of Towner, I can only listen on Tune In and other apps, Schopp is absolutely unbearable to me when it comes to football at least. I haven't tuned in to them all year, he specifically is plain brutal.. He talks about football like it's Madden..

And Bulldog seems so intimidated by him and scared to get his opinion across. It's mind boggling to me that they still have that time slot, cannot believe the producers haven't made a switch,it's cringe worthy. I want to hear Bills talk so bad but I just can't do it with them two..

I'm an out of Towner, I can only listen on Tune In and other apps, Schopp is absolutely unbearable to me when it comes to football at least. I haven't tuned in to them all year, he specifically is plain brutal.. He talks about football like it's Madden..

And Bulldog seems so intimidated by him and scared to get his opinion across. It's mind boggling to me that they still have that time slot, cannot believe the producers haven't made a switch,it's cringe worthy. I want to hear Bills talk so bad but I just can't do it with them two..

When Schoop is on vacation is when bulldog is at his best IMO.

yes! I remember a couple TDs that he threw to Hunter last year like that. Good move getting him bigger wideouts.

That was one of my first thoughts, him and Tyrod could be a deadly combo for opposing defenses,and Clay will be back soon, this is going to be a fun offense to watch fellas..

We can thump the Jests without KB

But that means it might be the best time to let tyrod air it out, we most likely won't need to rely heavily on the pass game against the jets (knock on wood). So it might be a great game to let tyrod put up some deep jump balls without the game on the line, get the kb/tyrod confidence going asap. Edited by Norcalbillsfan

Their job is simple, take whatever the general consensus is of the fan population and feel the opposite way. Sit back and wait for people to call in.

I lost respect for them a long time ago when they were going on and on about something and a fan made a well thought valid point to which Schoop hung up on him. Not 5-10 minutes later a fan called in a made a point opposite of the caller from earlier and used the earlier callers exact argument against him.

TL;DR He hung up on a guy that thought was stupid but used that guys point to shut someone else up.

Still need to make sure Peterman develops correctly to take over next year.

-SaviorPeterman

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😂😊😂😂

You are a 1000% correct! Whenever Bulldog is on solo or with Sal he's a much different and better host. Schopp dominates him.

Schopp acting like this guy is Brandon Tate level. Now hes getting powned by caller after caller. Hes blowing off people trying to compare him to Watkins. Someone send him the stats. Also acting like there must be something wrong with him because the panthers felt like they could trade him...then in the next sentence saying how great Watkins is. Yet the Bills decided it was okay to get rid of him? Just can this !@#$ing clown

He keeps his job because he's controversial and people listen and call in to his show. If everybody just ignored him, he'd probably go away.

If you guys want to do a go fund me thing, I’ll take him on a cruise!

One way?

Think it's more a monopoly on the market. Buffalo sports fans have one and only one station to listen to for Buffalo sports. I can't speak for other markets but feel like bigger markets would have more stations and more coverage on the national level than we do (think ESPN Boston/NY/LA/whatever). Another point, just looked at ESPN NY website. They don't even have the bills but have three jersey teams (Jets, Giants, Devils and two FC clubs on their main page).

I mean they haven't even gone to FM radio they have the market so much.

Yea. I'm in the NYC market, we have Francesa and Michael Kay at those time slots, two very different shows, different vibes , and the talent level compared to Schopp and his dog are enormous.. I guess it was wishful thinking when the Pegula's purchased the team, stadium upgrades, roster upgrade, that they would upgrade that time slot as well.

Yeah Im from way down state like an hour from MetLife. Im in the same boat. I have to listen thru the app and its just terrible.

He keeps his job because he's controversial and people listen and call in to his show. If everybody just ignored him, he'd probably go away.

Nice, that’s how I feel about a few posters here!

(And probably how some feel about me...)