• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy is in tanking-mode

Saints game next week is now HUGE

we should win vs Jets, Fins, Colts, Fins. no let downs, no excuses.

that means out of Saints, Chargers, KC, Pats, Pats we only need to win 1 of those to get to double digit wins and most likely the P word. Chargers would be the easiest way to get there but it's tough traveling to west coast. Saints at home would be a good win. hopefully we don't leave it up to having to beat the Pats to get in.

but if we beat the teams we are supposed to beat then I like our chances. it's starts on Thurs

True..but if we beat the Saints next week (plus Jets/Indy and Fins x 2) we will face KC and NE way more relaxed / confident they cant likely take us out of playoffs, that's my prayer/theory anyway :rolleyes:

Except the coaches/players never look at it that way. Only fans.

we should win vs Jets, Fins, Colts, Fins. no let downs, no excuses.

that means out of Saints, Chargers, KC, Pats, Pats we only need to win 1 of those to get to double digit wins and most likely the P word. Chargers would be the easiest way to get there but it's tough traveling to west coast. Saints at home would be a good win. hopefully we don't leave it up to having to beat the Pats to get in.

but if we beat the teams we are supposed to beat then I like our chances. it's starts on Thurs

Agree with all that, but taking one at home from NOLA will be a massive statement game about playing us at home, no matter who you are

@TheKostos

Are we sure Jay Ajayai is THAT much of an upgrade over LeGarrette Blount?

@AllbrightNFL

#Eagles stole Ajayi whether you believe he has a limited shelf life, or not.

@greggabe

Replying to @AllbrightNFL

No they didn’t.

He hasnt really been blowing it out this season at all......I believe he has had 2 decent games.....Gase said some negative stuff about him after i think it was the recent loss.....but still this guy only improves the eagles and the fish get worse imo

So the Phish are tanking as is Indy, 3 probable W's for us; Jets are without Kerley so good W potential this Thursday...gets us to 9 W's

So the Saints home game is now a MONSTER for Bills re: playoffs

Indy is in tanking-mode

Saints game next week is now HUGE

I don't understand why people think the Saints game is so big?

Miami was already one of the worst teams in the league, despite having gotten lucky and won a few games. They're even worse without Ajayi. The Jets are also very beatable, and the Colts are too.

There are some tough but winnable games against the Patriots and the Chargers. But we have a very good chance to winning 4 or 5 more games and getting to the playoffs.

The two toughest games on our schedule by far: the Chiefs and the Saints. Would love to see us win one or both, but I'm not expecting it. I still think we'll get to the playoffs though.

Why do you think the Saints game is so big?

True..but if we beat the Saints next week (plus Jets/Indy and Fins x 2) we will face KC and NE way more relaxed / confident they cant likely take us out of playoffs, that's my prayer/theory anyway :rolleyes:

Can't overlook anyone. ANYONE. This is what other teams must have thought after we didn't sign Gilmore and dealt Watkins, etc. We have to beat Jets first. I was less worried about Dolphins' running game after we switched defensive schemes.

Adam Gase and Mike Tannenbaum are running a tight ship in Miami and this was a shrewd move to get rid of a malcontent and send a message to the locker room. Word on the street is they love Kenyan Drake and feel he's primed to explode as a feature back.

Don't be surprised if this sparks the Dolphins to go on a run similar to how they finished last season winning 9 of 11 and wonder if they are looking to make some more moves before the stretch run.

Adam Gase and Mike Tannenbaum are running a tight ship in Miami and this was a shrewd move to get rid of a malcontent and send a message to the locker room. Word on the street is they love Kenyan Drake and feel he's primed to explode as a feature back.

Don't be surprised if this sparks the Dolphins to go on a run similar to how they finished last season winning 9 of 11 and wonder if they are looking to make some more moves before the stretch run.

:lol:

Your troll game is strong