Bears' TE Zach Miller Could Lose His Leg Due to Injury - Finally Headed Home

@AdamSchefter

Vascular surgeons are trying to save Bears TE Zach Miller's leg, not just his career, per @mortreport.

@RossTuckerNFL

Ross Tucker Retweeted Adam Schefter

Man. Only thing I prayed for before games was to not suffer a devastating injury. Now praying for Zach & family.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@AdamSchefter

Vascular surgeons are trying to save Bears TE Zach Miller's leg, not just his career, per @mortreport.

@RossTuckerNFL

Ross Tucker Retweeted Adam Schefter

Man. Only thing I prayed for before games was to not suffer a devastating injury. Now praying for Zach & family.

For someone who didn't see it, what happened to cause this? How did he get hurt?

I don't pray for people since I lost my faith years ago, but I am hoping the doctors can work their magic and make that horrible idea of losing the leg not happen.

On edit: My VPN in China is working and I just watched it on youtube. Bloody Hell, that reminded me the McGahee injury. I winced hard watching that. My lord, that was nasty (understatement of the year)

Edited by Overseas Bills Fan

For someone who didn't see it, what happened to cause this? How did he get hurt?

I don't pray for people since I lost my faith years ago, but I am hoping the doctors can work their magic and make that horrible idea of losing the leg not happen.

On edit: My VPN in China is working and I just watched it on youtube. Bloody Hell, that reminded me the McGahee injury. I winced hard watching that. My lord, that was nasty (understatement of the year)

Not to be nitpicky but you said you lost your faith and also said "my lord" in the same breath.

Thanks for letting us know that you lost your faith.