Bears' TE Zach Miller Could Lose His Leg Due to Injury - Finally Headed Home

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible news. Another thing to note is that they overturned the call on the field, and didn't give him the touchdown on the play. In my opinion, it should have been a touchdown, as it appeared he did have control of the ball with his one arm as he came down. Refs suck....again. Lol

Not to be nitpicky but you said you lost your faith and also said "my lord" in the same breath.

And "magic".

Medical science saved Kevin Everett's life; hopefully it'll save Zach Miller's leg too.

@mortreport

Bears TE Zach Miller now undergoing an MRI post-emergency vascular surgery to evaluate blood flow and anatomy of injured leg, per sources

@ProFootballDoc

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Chris Mortensen

The fact that #ZachMiller is now having a MRI is a great sign. If leg still in danger, would not be worried about the ligaments.

1f44d.png

Terrible news. Another thing to note is that they overturned the call on the field, and didn't give him the touchdown on the play. In my opinion, it should have been a touchdown, as it appeared he did have control of the ball with his one arm as he came down. Refs suck....again. Lol

Horrible injury and call by refs!