12/3 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

CBS 1:00 pm

12/10 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

12/17 MIAMI DOLPHINS

12/24 @New England Patriots CBS 1:00 pm

12/31 @Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 pm

The only losses I see could be the Pats and chiefs. We may lose some others but we could beat the pats and chiefs too.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

The only losses I see could be the Pats and chiefs. We may lose some others but we could beat the pats and chiefs too.

Saints, Chiefs, Pats twice and Dolphins once would be my guess, I suppose. But I feel like the chargers will be more dangerous than we think and we'll win games we're not "supposed to" as well.

11/2 @New York Jets NFLN 8:25 pm

11/12 NEW ORLEANS SAINTS

FOX 1:00 pm

11/19 @Los Angeles Chargers FOX 4:05 pm

11/26 @Kansas City Chiefs CBS 1:00 pm

12/3 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

12/10 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

12/17 MIAMI DOLPHINS

12/24 @New England Patriots CBS 1:00 pm

12/31 @Miami Dolphins CBS 1:00 pm

We could easily lose to the saints or chargers, or even the dolphins once. Nothing is guaranteed. Plus, you never know how injuries could change things, for the Bills or any other team.

Saints and Chargers are both teams that can beat any team, or lose to any team. Depends on what team shows up.

Edited by MJS

We could easily lose to the saints or chargers, or even the dolphins once. Nothing is guaranteed. Plus, you never know how injuries could change things, for the Bills or any other team.

Saints and Chargers are both teams that can beat any team, or lose to any team. Depends on what team shows up.

So far we have been immune to injuries, aside from Shady it's next man up.

The Bills are a team that can beat any team too. They don't need to win out to make the playoffs. I would take losses to the Saints and Chiefs if you give me a win over the Chargers and Jets. That gets you to 7-4 and 6-2 in the AFC with head to head tie-breakers against Denver and the Chargers. Head to head loss to Bengals hurts but they are still two games back. That leaves the Colts, Phins x 2, and the Pats x 2. They likely only need to win three of those games to make the playoffs at that point. An win over the Pats at home probably makes them a lock. The Dolphins should be fully imploded by the time the Bills play them.

None of this means anything if they let down on Thursday. I said Friday, Jets game will be tougher than beating Oakland.

5 wins doesn't get us to the playoffs. I am optimistic but let's see this play out and enjoy the ride. They have been 5-2 two other times during the streak but I do agree this feels different. I am hoping for a win this week but I am really intrigued about the Saints game, it should show what type of team this is whether pretender or contender.

Mark every home game as a win. They refuse to lose at home!

We certainly arent going to lose in Orchard Park in November to the Saints, a southern dome team that historically plays poorly on the road. And I see no way we dont sweep the fish. They are rotting from the head down.

We certainly arent going to lose in Orchard Park in November to the Saints, a southern dome team that historically plays poorly on the road. And I see no way we dont sweep the fish. They are rotting from the head down.

Hmm, have you seen how the Saints have been playing?

We're onto NY Jets. period.

So far we have been immune to injuries, aside from Shady it's next man up.

wait what?

If I had the time or that it mattered I'd list the half dozen injuries.

Next man up.

5 wins doesn't get us to the playoffs. I am optimistic but let's see this play out and enjoy the ride. They have been 5-2 two other times during the streak but I do agree this feels different. I am hoping for a win this week but I am really intrigued about the Saints game, it should show what type of team this is whether pretender or contender.

with the remaining schedule going 5-4 will get the Bills to 10 wins.

I might even see my 10-6 prediction go to 11-5.