Week 9: Jets' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

if things aren't looking good by the half you better kick that kid to the curb.

There was a game last year my son was home from college - we were watching and my wife was out - as soon as she walked in the door something bad happened - we instinctively both started yelling at her to leave the room, she had no option but to comply. Luckily that was enough, and order was restored. We had threatened her that if she left the room and the bad luck continued she would have to leave the house next.

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm calling it right now. If they lose this game they will not make the playoffs. You can give me all the scenarios you want to, but history tells me if they can't beat the Jets here they will begin to crash and burn. So for goodness sake win tonight!!!

I'm calling it right now. If they lose this game they will not make the playoffs. You can give me all the scenarios you want to, but history tells me if they can't beat the Jets here they will begin to crash and burn. So for goodness sake win tonight!!!

I tend to agree. To make the playoffs, you have to win on the road and the Jets, while better than expected, are not a good team. If we can't win this game, it's an indication that the Bills really aren't that good. I do think we are going to win big, though.

I tend to agree. To make the playoffs, you have to win on the road and the Jets, while better than expected, are not a good team. If we can't win this game, it's an indication that the Bills really aren't that good. I do think we are going to win big, though.

I don't necessarily believe they aren't good if they lose. Even good teams have off games. That being said, I'm sure McD has them ready and in the right mindset for tonight.

Just got a call from my nephew (wifes’ nephew) asking if he can come watch the game with me & wifey. I sad ‘Sure! C’Mon!’

Then he said “I’ve never seen the Bills win when I come over”

DAMMIT!!!

if things aren't looking good by the half you better kick that kid to the curb.

:lol::lol::lol:

I don't necessarily believe they aren't good if they lose. Even good teams have off games. That being said, I'm sure McD has them ready and in the right mindset for tonight.

Yeah, I get it. The season would not be over, but it would be a very bad sign. It would put our road record at 1-3 and would squander a lot of the momentum and good feelings that have been building and we'd be hearing "same old Bills." Again, I think we win this one fairly easily, but a loss would be a body-blow to this team.

I need to figure out a way to stream this game... every other game is either on Sunday Ticket or one of the big networks (who have streaming), but this one is only on NFLN. Lame.

Supposedly using a few key search words you can find links pretty easily on reddit

by key I mean bills stream