Some mind blowing stats about this team

* Bills have scored 20+ points in 13 straight home games, next closest is the Pats with 9 straight.

* Bills have won 4 straight home games to start the season since 1995.

* Bills have 3+ takeaways in 4 straight games, longest active streak in NFL and longest streak for the bills since the final 5 games of 2004.

* If the Bills win on Thur and get to 6-2 it will be the first 6-2 start since 1993, the last year the Bills were in the SB.

Conclusion, it may very well be time to believe again because I certainly feel like a giddy schoolgirl and my concerns and paranoia about this team are slowly receding. What a time to be a fan.

Taylor now is responsible for 56 TDs rushing and throwing versus 14 INT's in his time in Buffalo...very well might be the highest Total TD to INT ratio in the league...if not must be top 3

Yeah, but we need to get rid of him--or at least start the Back-up QB.

* Bills have scored 20+ points in 13 straight home games, next closest is the Pats with 9 straight.

* Bills have 3+ takeaways in 4 straight games, longest active streak in NFL and longest streak for the bills since the final 5 games of 2004.

* If the Bills win on Thur and get to 6-2 it will be the first 6-2 start since 1993, the last year the Bills were in the SB.

Conclusion, it may very well be time to believe again because I certainly feel like a giddy schoolgirl and my concerns and paranoia about this team are slowly receding. What a time to be a fan.

So your no longer concerned? Should we still trade Glenn?

I dont get it - so you are not concerned?

I also love the fact that in no way you admit how wrong you have been in the other 100 threads you have started in the last 2 weeks. Must be nice. And youre an EXPERT! Lol

Edited by JoPar_v2

Just imagine how good they'd be if Peterman was starting. They'd be 8 and -1 in these seven games so far.