Zay Jones

TigerJ

Quietly had himself a nice game. I think he caught every pass that came his way except one that was uncatchable. Actually he caught it out of bounds. He would have needed 6 foot arms to have it count.

That was a good game for his confidence. I just wish he could have tacked on a TD catch. He' s due for one

That was a good game for his confidence. I just wish he could have tacked on a TD catch. He' s due for one

this is where i was today. loved that they seemed to make an effort to throw to him early, and he made some tough catches. he will be just fine, and i think he could be pretty good. glad to see him have a good day.

Nice move by coaches to get him involved early. I'm surprised he did not get a play action opportunity in the second half. It would be hard to overstate how bad he was for the first 6 games. Worst catch % in the league. That is different than calling him a bust. He was playing poorly and if they had better options he would have sat. Hopefully this game will springboard into something better.

hopefully this game is a turning point, maybe he needed this for a confidence boost

I think last week was the turning point. He caught a tough 3rd down ball and hasnt dropped one since. I think he only gets better from here. Edited by CDogg20