Week 8 Game Balls vs. Oakland

Absolutely college atmosphere with the team.

I have always wondered why the Bills don't have a band they keep the crowd even more into it and make it more fun.

Does the NFL allow bands? I know the Colts use to have one long ago.

They have the drum group

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire team...after the initial Raiders TD they just completely took over the game...unbelievable job by this coaching staff getting backups and backups backups ready to play with almost no drop off...

ya great game by all, cant really think of anyone off the top of my head who had a bad game.

k mack was a complete non factor

The offence was bang on today.....hell even dennison called a really good game i thought however the game ball definately goes to this defensive unit as a whole! Wow what a game especially with the vital injuries they had going in they did not miss a beat against a QB like Carr!

Absolutely college atmosphere with the team.

I have always wondered why the Bills don't have a band they keep the crowd even more into it and make it more fun.

Does the NFL allow bands? I know the Colts use to have one long ago.

We don't need a band. We got the third down train horn.

We don't need a band. We got the third down train horn.

Haha. I'd rather have a cartoon stampede go on the jumbotron signifying for the fans to stomp like crazy.

I know at Notre Dame on big third downs it would get loud and one of the main reasons was the crowd would take their keys out of their pockets and shake them. Felt like it made it 20% louder.

McD

Beane

Tyrod

Shady

Offensive line

Holmes

Milano

Preston Brown

White

Hyde

Home crowd

I take issue here. Preston Brown got literally run over on key 2 plays. Well, from where I was sitting. ( Damn, I used to be really good at typing drunk. WTF is happening to me?)

I got Tyrod, Shady, Holmes, Milano, Leonard Johnson, Tre White, Preston Brown, and Jordan Mills.

Who you got?

Offense - Shady

Defense - White (He shut down the Oakland Juggernaut)

Spectial Teams - Schmidt - His punts were fantastic

Coaching - Frasier. He had his team prepared in spite of injuries to his starters

I picked only one player/coach for each section.

I take issue here. Preston Brown got literally run over on key 2 plays. Well, from where I was sitting. ( Damn, I used to be really good at typing drunk. WTF is happening to me?)

he whiffed on the RB on a draw play that I can remember right now. He had a solid game overall.