Brandon Beane already top 3 worst GM's in bills history

Yeezus

I'll say it again now that our run game has been good with Glenn in line up, we can not trade him!!! Dawkins is no where near the level Glenn is and we are 5-2. You never know when you will be in this position again.

Glenn is 2nd only to Shady as the best player on this team. Trading him would be idiocy.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine the trade discussions.

Jax (knowing that Beane has let it be known that he is desperate to trade Dareus and crossing their fingers): "We will give you a 7th round pick for Dareus."

Beane: "How about a 6th?"

Jax (trying to stop from laughing and trying to sound reluctant and still with fingers crossed): "Ok, we give in. We will trade a 6th round pick for that cancer."

I am so excited. I cannot wait to see who we pick with that 6th round pick. I already have started my mock drafts.

Maybe you can sTROLL around with a MD jax jersey.

Glenn is 2nd only to Shady as the best player on this team. Trading him would be idiocy.

his contract is very reasonable for a top 10 LT, $12-13 million in 2019 and 2020. Not signing Gilmore, trading Sammy and Darius has the cap under control, so you are spot on.

The GM gets rid of the players they dont like, we start to win, and we don't like the GM?

I do not feel it is personal. (don't like )

But about accountability and effort.

Seems Bills Coaches are making a mark in that regard.

I see hustle and effort every play all around the field

his contract is very reasonable for a top 10 LT, $12-13 million in 2019 and 2020. Not signing Gilmore, trading Sammy and Darius has the cap under control, so you are spot on.

Saw Glenn happy and smiling and laughing on sideline today.

all good i bet

I do not feel it is personal. (don't like )

But about accountability and effort.

Seems Bills Coaches are making a mark in that regard.

I see hustle and effort every play all around the field

I agree that it's not entirely personal, but personality does fit into the equation. Malcontents will destroy a talented team

cordy has the 2nd highest cap hit this year for all offensive lineman in the entire league. will be 3rd highest next year.

he's not one of the top 10 O-lineman in the league on talent.