one badass chick

Pete

Her body is going to kill her when she gets a little older and finds that nothing works anymore.

I have tons of friends who are triathletes and double marathon runners and all that stuff...they are all now in their 40s and some have hit 50.

To a person they have huge health issues like bad backs, bad knees, they easily break bones, and so on.

A human body wasn't made to do this stuff, but if she enjoys it, what the hell. Good for her.

Her body is going to kill her when she gets a little older and finds that nothing works anymore.

I have tons of friends who are triathletes and double marathon runners and all that stuff...they are all now in their 40s and some have hit 50.

To a person they have huge health issues like bad backs, bad knees, they easily break bones, and so on.

A human body wasn't made to do this stuff, but if she enjoys it, what the hell. Good for her.

Kind of like the NFL? ;)

I just hope she puts a sticker on her rear window for every accomplishment.

She is super humble. Her diet is nachos, candy, and beer. She finished the race and said she wasn't even hungry, and grabbed an ice cold beer. What is not to love?

She is super humble. Her diet is nachos, candy, and beer. She finished the race and said she wasn't even hungry, and grabbed an ice cold beer. What is not to love?

All of your points are valid.