As of now I only see maybe 3 probowlers

Cherrybone

But the team as a whole look pretty good. Even though they gave up some yards against the Bucs, they still could've beaten any team with that same performance because they allowed big plays they didn't give up on them and they still attacked the ball. Sacks may not be there but more importantly they turnovers are. These guys swarm to the ball and they get great results.

Still a little concern about the offense although I do see some potential for improvement. The probowlers are definitely Micah Hyde, Poyer, possibly T. White, and possibly McCoy if he keeps pace from last game. As a team they look like they're finally ready to play in the post season. Just my thoughts.

Taylor will get a pro bowl nod. And should. People like to pretend QBs are all special and really jump on the hype train there.

McCoy will get it. Poyer and Hyde. White could. Kyle Williams will out of respect alone.

But the pro bowl doesn't mean Diddley

I've never watched a Pro Bowl, and I'm under the impression they're terrible. Is there a reason why people get all excited about this? Is it just another Buffalo inferiority complex and obsession for national attention?

When they moved it to the week before the Superbowl I stopped watching even though the week after was also terrible. I just wanted to enjoy one more football game before the long offseason.

Pro Bowl should be an Awards show only

for first teamers only

during the off week just before the super bowl in same city so all may attend.

cancel the game.

I like it. And I might actually watch an awards only show! The last Pro Bowl game I remember watching more than a minute or two: O.J. led the AFC to a thrilling victory, c. 1974 or so.

Edited by The Frankish Reich