Scream Helplessly at the Sky

Azalin

I'd still like to hear one thing legislatively Trump has done to make their lives worse. The only thing that comes to mind is stopping these CSR payments which will lead to higher premiums for the middle class who purchases a health plan through the ACA that make too much to receive subsidies.

Edited by Doc Brown

I swear this is the end result of every cultural trend "participation trophies" have come to represent.

Several generations of children were raised protected from adversity in a "zero tolerance" environment which ill prepared them for dealing with real life.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

I swear this is the end result of every cultural trend "participation trophies" have come to represent.

Several generations of children were raised protected from adversity in a "zero tolerance" environment which ill prepared them for dealing with real life.

maybe in your house.

Edited by Boyst62

It's going to get worse. We're going full circle in terms of the way we communicate. We started with cave paintings on the wall, moved to the written word and then to the artistry of language... now we're moving backwards, the selling point of the new iPhone are its emojis. We've gone from using language to express emotions back to crudely drawn symbols to convey our emotions because people's attention spans and understanding of written language are at a low point.

Imagine the idiocy that's to come. It should be hilarious... or would be if there was anyone left who knew how to write it all down.

It's going to get worse. We're going full circle in terms of the way we communicate. We started with cave paintings on the wall, moved to the written word and then to the artistry of language... now we're moving backwards, the selling point of the new iPhone are its emojis. We've gone from using language to express emotions back to crudely drawn symbols to convey our emotions because people's attention spans and understanding of written language are at a low point.

Imagine the idiocy that's to come. It should be hilarious... or would be if there was anyone left who knew how to write it all down.

:doh:

I'm going to put this ad in this thread........................because I don't want to hear one more liberal "screaming" about conservatives causing "division"

WTF? Just when you thought the Left’s hits on Ed Gillespie couldn’t sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, here’s something to keep in mind

Less than two weeks ago Obama was campaigning for Northam in the name of "rejecting the politics of fear."

Now Northam allies run this ad: https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

Group’s ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Don’t ever lecture about “divisiveness” again

Just scream at the sky and leave the adults alone................

I'd still like to hear one thing legislatively Trump has done to make their lives worse. The only thing that comes to mind is stopping these CSR payments which will lead to higher premiums for the middle class who purchases a health plan through the ACA that make too much to receive subsidies.

them? nothing.

This woman.... the possibility exists

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-attacked-white-lives-matter-members-tenn-bar-article-1.3598064

Woman attacked at Tennessee bar after 'White Lives Matter' rallygoers ask her to leave black boyfriend.

More CosPlay gear

867653406.jpg

The men attended a white nationalist rally in Shelbyville hours before the attack

I'm going to put this ad in this thread........................because I don't want to hear one more liberal "screaming" about conservatives causing "division"

WTF? Just when you thought the Left’s hits on Ed Gillespie couldn’t sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, here’s something to keep in mind

Less than two weeks ago Obama was campaigning for Northam in the name of "rejecting the politics of fear."

Now Northam allies run this ad: https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289 …

Group’s ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Don’t ever lecture about “divisiveness” again

I'd love to know your educational level, and income level.

I suspect both are low.

WTF? Just when you thought the Lefts hits on Ed Gillespie couldnt sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, heres something to keep in mind

Now Northam allies run this ad:

https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289

Groups ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Dont ever lecture about divisiveness again

Wow. That ad is !@#$ing horrible.

I'd love to know your educational level, and income level.

I suspect both are low.

For the most part we like to have people here capable of making a contribution. We let gator/Tiberius slide because everyone needs a punching bag. There's no opening here for another idiot. So take your pretentious ass and go post in Snowflake News.

Aw, another thin skinned righty calling someone a snowflake. The beautiful thing about PPP is you are not a mod, and you have no control over who posts what. Deal with it and go back to complaining about Obama and Hillary (your safe space).

Oh yeah and after eight years of investigating HRC, nothing. Now there are actual indictments and you idiots are silent about it. Pathetic.

Edited by gatorbait

Aw, another thin skinned righty calling someone a snowflake. The beautiful thing about PPP is you are not a mod, and you have no control over who posts what. Deal with it and go back to complaining about Obama and Hillary (your safe space).

Oh yeah and after eight years of investigating HRC, nothing. Now there are actual indictments and you idiots are silent about it. Pathetic.

I can have an opinion though and his postings and yours and a few others here are just devoid of any sense or substance. They are just drive-by senseless mutterings.

These indictments have nothing to do with Russian collusion but are solely inspired by the left's desire to dig up any dirt possible. There is plenty on HRC. She's been protected by the establishment but I think that is about to change.

Try this experiment. The FBI investigates you for a possible felony, and while the investigation shows that you did enough wrong to warrant an indictment, the FBI director declares an end of the investigation because your intentions were good.

But yes, nothing was ever found.

I can have an opinion though and his postings and yours and a few others here are just devoid of any sense or substance. They are just drive-by senseless mutterings.

These indictments have nothing to do with Russian collusion but are solely inspired by the left's desire to dig up any dirt possible. There is plenty on HRC. She's been protected by the establishment but I think that is about to change.

Of course you can have your opinion princess. Let's wait and see. Chances are more of Dotard's cronies (he has the best people) will be charged before HRC. I couldn't care less though if Podesta and Clinton go down if there is real evidence, they aren't the president. Also, Mueller doesn't represent the left and isn't inspired to dig up dirt for one party. You look like a bitter tard for even suggesting it.

And 26 adds more value to the stadium wall than you could ever dream of contributing here. The truth hurts.

Of course you can have your opinion princess. Let's wait and see. Chances are more of Dotard's cronies (he has the best people) will be charged before HRC. I couldn't care less though if Podesta and Clinton go down if there is real evidence, they aren't the president. Also, Mueller doesn't represent the left and isn't inspired to dig up dirt for one party. You look like a bitter tard for even suggesting it.

And 26 adds more value to the stadium wall than you could ever dream of contributing here. The truth hurts.

How exactly do you know this to be true?

And given the resistance Trump has faced from his own party, how can you be so sure even if Mueller was "representing" the Right, that he wouldn't have any ulterior motivation to attempt to bring Trump down?

Edited by OJABBA

Do you know what political party Mueller's team of lawyers consists of? What does 26 have to do with this?

How exactly do you know this to be true?

And given the resistance Trump has faced from his own party, how can you be so sure even if Mueller was "representing" the Right, that he wouldn't have any ulterior motivation to attempt to bring Trump down?

He's a Republican for starters. Was appointed by George Bush and has a solid reputation for being a strict and detailed attorney/investigator. He was highly regarded and praised by everyone when he took over the special counsel, even republicans publicly supported him and his resume.

If people don't like some of the democrats he hired onto his team I get that. And I don't really know, no one does. Just like no one can honestly say they know he is inspired by the left. To your last point, if republicans are secretly plotting to bring trump down, I may have to start sending donations to the RNC.

Do you know what political party Mueller's team of lawyers consists of? What does 26 have to do with this?

So he should have hired all republican lawyers, right? Forget credentials and experience when you can just hire like-minded partisans. Stupid.

You brought up drive by posters.

He's a Republican for starters. Was appointed by George Bush and has a solid reputation for being a strict and detailed attorney/investigator. He was highly regarded and praised by everyone when he took over the special counsel, even republicans publicly supported him and his resume.

If people don't like some of the democrats he hired onto his team I get that. And I don't really know, no one does. Just like no one can honestly say they know he is inspired by the left. To your last point, if republicans are secretly plotting to bring trump down, I may have to start sending donations to the RNC.

So he should have hired all republican lawyers, right? Forget credentials and experience when you can just hire like-minded partisans. Stupid.

John McCain, George W. Bush, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, a bunch of NeverTrumpers in Congress....all these people hate him, and the party was pretty much forced to accept him. You didn't pick up on that during the election? You haven't noticed his conflicts with McCain, or Ryan, or the fact that so many Republicans are stonewalling his proposals?

Edited by OJABBA

John McCain, George W. Bush, Paul Ryan, Ted Cruz, Mark Rubio, a bunch of NeverTrumpers in Congress....all these people hate him, and the party was pretty much forced to accept him. You didn't pick up on that during the election?

Can you please provide one shred of evidence that they are secretly planning to bring down Trump?

Can you please provide one shred of evidence that they are secretly planning to bring down Trump?

I didn't say they were, I said they are in conflict with him, so that just because Mueller might have Republican leanings doesn't mean he would be going against the wishes of many in the party if he tries to take down Trump.

But then, you know that.

!@#$ off. Disingenuous ****head.

Edited by OJABBA

LOL.............only a Gator could ask such a confused question...........

A post from B-man that people might actually read.

I didn't say they were, I said they are in conflict with him, so that just because Mueller might have Republican leanings doesn't mean he would be going against the wishes of many in the party if he tries to take down Trump.

But then, you know that.

!@#$ off.

You said the right might have an ulterior motive to take Trump down. Any proof? Didn't think so.

A post from B-man that people might actually read.

You said the right might have an ulterior motive to take Trump down. Any proof? Didn't think so.

I just gave you the motive. I just listed off a bunch of high level Republicans that have been openly, and publicly in conflict with Trump.

But it was YOU who claimed that "Mueller doesn't represent the left and isn't inspired to dig up dirt for one party. You look like a bitter tard for even suggesting it." ...and I asked how you KNOW that to be true.

Edited by OJABBA

I just gave you the motive.

But it was YOU who claimed that "Mueller doesn't represent the left and isn't inspired to dig up dirt for one party. You look like a bitter tard for even suggesting it." ...and I asked how you KNOW that to be true.

I said I don't know it for a fact. Keep up Tim. At least I'm Jimmy in this cripple fight.

That's not what I said.

So, you are calling 26 a drive-by poster?

How is someone taking any of this PERSONALLY?

It's a very boring admin, tied up in congressional bottlenecks and nothing headlines

Critical theory. Emotions matter more than facts.

Plus...people are immature idiots.

And when people play identity politics, their identities get tied up in politics.

Mostly the second one, though.

When the other side wins an election I may be ticked for a day or two, usually it was obviously gonna happen for at least a week, then i go on with life.

https://www.cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have

Those of us in the "the know" look around the table and nod in affirmation about holding the truth that liberals cannot stand to hear. Libs flee the truth like Dracula flees holy water and the cross. Actually, there's quite a parallel there.... :D

When the other side wins an election I may be ticked for a day or two, usually it was obviously gonna happen for at least a week, then i go on with life.

https://www.cato.org/blog/poll-71-americans-say-political-correctness-has-silenced-discussions-society-needs-have-58-have

Those of us in the "the know" look around the table and nod in affirmation about holding the truth that liberals cannot stand to hear. Libs flee the truth like Dracula flees holy water and the cross. Actually, there's quite a parallel there.... :D

9% of people think MSNBC - the station that refers to Democrats as "us" and Republicans as "them" - has a conservative bias... :lol:

9% of people think MSNBC - the station that refers to Democrats as "us" and Republicans as "them" - has a conservative bias... :lol:

We have already had two elections up here that got libs red-lining and sputtering like Rumpelstiltskin in two seconds, it was great to make them go insane, a few times it came close to an old lib almost having a heart attack at the dinner table.

A provincial election got all the high school teachers to go on Wildcat strike and scream for weeks that concentration camps were being set up for the teachers.... it was the best nutty left wing craziness i ever saw go down.

yeah, concentration camps for liberal and left-wing union platforms in Canada... just !@#$ me already

Edited by row_33

Who isn't going on with life? Last I checked the economy is doing fine and people are still showing up for work.

The right bashed every move Obama made for eight years and the left dealt with it. Now, trump is deservedly getting criticized at every turn and it seems like the right can't handle it. Bitching and whining about the left is still bitching and whining, it's just not about Obama any more.