Scream Helplessly at the Sky

Azalin

I thought Chief Justice Roberts gave respect to a Dem Admin letting Obamacare pass, if he had 1% of the venom for Obama that the Dems have for anything Repbulican than he would have brought the hammer down on it. A loyal opposition is all that can be hoped for, which Roberts provided enough to last the next 100 years.

GOP teaches kids to study and obey the law and work hard and maybe get out of the total pigsty one's liberal family tree has handed them, and THEY DO ALL THE TIME!!!!

Dems teach the kids to whine and cry and go on hunger strike because someone dies in Hamlet.

Edited by row_33

Who isn't going on with life? Last I checked the economy is doing fine and people are still showing up for work.

The right bashed every move Obama made for eight years and the left dealt with it. Now, trump is deservedly getting criticized at every turn and it seems like the right can't handle it. Bitching and whining about the left is still bitching and whining, it's just not about Obama any more.

I know people who missed work because they were so upset after Trump killed DACA.

Dems teach the kids to whine and cry and go on hunger strike because someone dies in Hamlet.

Yorick was a victim of the cis-Dane patriarchy!

I'm going to put this ad in this thread........................because I don't want to hear one more liberal "screaming" about conservatives causing "division"

WTF? Just when you thought the Left’s hits on Ed Gillespie couldn’t sink lower

Before watching the following ad from a group supporting Democrat Ed Northam for governor of Virginia, here’s something to keep in mind

Less than two weeks ago Obama was campaigning for Northam in the name of "rejecting the politics of fear."

Now Northam allies run this ad: https://twitter.com/latinovictoryus/status/924972736996364289 …

Group’s ad depicts pickup truck with Gillespie sticker chasing and trying to run down kids.

Don’t ever lecture about “divisiveness” again

Just scream at the sky and leave the adults alone................

Will the democrat supporters of Notham show some common decency now !!

Americans actually run down by a truck in New York a few minutes ago..................TAKE DOWN YOUR BULLSH*T AD !

Edited by B-Man

Aw, another thin skinned righty calling someone a snowflake. The beautiful thing about PPP is you are not a mod, and you have no control over who posts what. Deal with it and go back to complaining about Obama and Hillary (your safe space).

Oh yeah and after eight years of investigating HRC, nothing. Now there are actual indictments and you idiots are silent about it. Pathetic.

you can indict a ham sandwich you infected anal cavity.

And there is moderation here.

n7FKe3e.gif

I hate that I missed this so far. Time to roll the sleeves up and have fun

Can you please provide one shred of evidence that they are secretly planning to bring down Trump?

can you provide any shred of evidence they are not?

Will the democrat supporters of Notham show some common decency now !!

Americans actually run down by a truck in New York a few minutes ago..................TAKE DOWN YOUR BULLSH*T AD !

quoting one's self is a certain level of egotistical self gratification that I probably have done 47 times.

Democrats Send the Country Further Down a Path of Division in Virginia
by Ben Shapiro
On Monday, just days ahead of Virginia’s hotly contested gubernatorial election, the Latino Victory Fund released an ad opposing Republican Ed Gillespie. The ad is uniquely horrifying. It features four minority children — Latino, Asian, Muslim, African-American — running for their lives from a white man driving a pick-up truck. The truck is festooned with a giant Confederate Flag, a “Don’t Tread on Me” license plate, and a prominent “Gillespie for Governor” bumper sticker. It runs the children into a dead end, its lights washing out their terrified faces. The children wake up in their beds. We then flash to video of the Charlottesville white-supremacist march, as a voice asks, “Is this what Donald Trump and Ed Gillespie mean by the American dream?”

by Ben Shapiro
On Monday, just days ahead of Virginia’s hotly contested gubernatorial election, the Latino Victory Fund released an ad opposing Republican Ed Gillespie. The ad is uniquely horrifying. It features four minority children — Latino, Asian, Muslim, African-American — running for their lives from a white man driving a pick-up truck. The truck is festooned with a giant Confederate Flag, a “Don’t Tread on Me” license plate, and a prominent “Gillespie for Governor” bumper sticker. It runs the children into a dead end, its lights washing out their terrified faces. The children wake up in their beds. We then flash to video of the Charlottesville white-supremacist march, as a voice asks, “Is this what Donald Trump and Ed Gillespie mean by the American dream?”

Democrats are fighting back? :thumbsup:

by Ben Shapiro

It's excellent political propaganda. It feeds the liberal delusion that white men are the most dangerous individuals in this country. It'll get the hippies and fags out to vote in droves.

Gillespie needs to fight back with similar rhetoric laced with realtalk. This is the game that Dems have been playing for years. Time for Repubs to win for once.

Who isn't going on with life? Last I checked the economy is doing fine and people are still showing up for work.

The right bashed every move Obama made for eight years and the left dealt with it. Now, trump is deservedly getting criticized at every turn and it seems like the right can't handle it. Bitching and whining about the left is still bitching and whining, it's just not about Obama any more.

You're still using this account?

Not surprising, since you apparently have enough ignorance, partisanship, and need for trolling to fuel a multitude of identities.

The ad is uniquely horrifying. It features four minority children — Latino, Asian, Muslim, African-American — running for their lives from a white man driving a pick-up truck. The truck is festooned with a giant Confederate Flag, a “Don’t Tread on Me” license plate, and a prominent “Gillespie for Governor” bumper sticker. It runs the children into a dead end, its lights washing out their terrified faces. The children wake up in their beds. We then flash to video of the Charlottesville white-supremacist march, as a voice asks, “Is this what Donald Trump and Ed Gillespie mean by the American dream?”

Well, there's certainly no prejudice apparent in that ad.

Yesterday evening, the Latino Victory Fund deleted its video ad that had depicted a pickup truck with a Confederate flag, an Ed Gillespie bumper sticker, and a Gadsden-flag license plate chasing and attempting to run down minority children. Following the terror attack in downtown Manhattan on Tuesday afternoon, the group removed the video from YouTube and deleted its tweets promoting the ad, including one in which the group defended the video in the face of immediate and sustained criticism.

And here is the Latino Victory Fund’s statement upon the removal of the video:

“We knew our ad would ruffle feathers. We held a mirror up to the Republican Party, and they don’t like what they see,” said Cristobal J. Alex, the group’s president. “Given recent events, we will be placing other powerful ads into rotation that highlight the reasons we need to elect progressive leaders in Virginia.”

It is absolutely disgusting that it took a terrorist attack — an actual murderer mowing down Americans and other individuals in a pickup truck on the streets of Manhattan — for the Latino Victory Fund to take down its heinous video. And even though it did remove the ad, under immense pressure, the president’s statement reveals that he and his group have no comprehension of how utterly inappropriate and revolting the video itself was. To suggest that Ed Gillespie, a normal, mild-mannered Republican, wants to literally run over minority children — and, by extension, that his supporters must want the same thing — is not political debate.

Unfortunately for the Latino Victory Fund, its ad has almost certainly backfired. Not only has the group faced intense scrutiny in light of the Manhattan attack, but the ad may have in fact mobilized the Republican base in Virginia in a way the Gillespie campaign might not have been able to do on its own. A CNN journalist reported on Tuesday night that donations to Gillespie tripled over the last two days, after the ad aired. In one revealing anecdote, a PR strategist reported that a contractor working on his house was incensed by the ad, saying, “I drive a truck. I wear a hat. I’m voting for Gillespie. My foreman and whole crew are Hispanic. I know their kids. I buy them gifts. But wow, I know what the Democrats think of me now.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

Edited by B-Man

Must suck to live in Virginia where children in broad daylight have to run for their lives to avoid being the victims of wanton murder.

and another 500,000 votes for Trump in 2020 were established with that ad.

Must suck to live in Virginia where children in broad daylight have to run for their lives to avoid being the victims of wanton murder.

and another 500,000 votes for Trump in 2020 were established with that ad.

That poor driver really wanted his truck stereo back.

Looking at Paul Manafort's political strategy in Ukraine and the resulting fall out of a revolution throwing the pro-Russian president out of the country reveals something interesting.

While Hillary and most of the GOP candidates ran for president with the thought that they would have to provide serious leadership and govern responsibly, Trump knew he was not trying to win to do something positive at all. He could literally promise the world. Delivering on his promises was all bull. He ONLY wanted to win and reap the benefits of power. That's what happened in Ukraine with the results that there was an overthrow. Hopefully America has learned from this.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/support-for-impeaching-trump-reaches-all-time-high-new-poll-says/article/2639180

Like I was saying, impeachment is a political act. Gallop has the prez at 33% approval

Support among voters to impeach President Trump has reached an all-time high, according the results of a national poll released Tuesday.

Forty-nine percent of voters support impeaching Trump, but 41 percent oppose, a Public Policy Polling survey found. Additionally, Trump’s approval rating is dropping. Whereas, in September, 42 percent approved and 53 percent disapproved, he now faces 38 percent approval and 56 percent disapproval.

Looking at Paul Manafort's political strategy in Ukraine and the resulting fall out of a revolution throwing the pro-Russian president out of the country reveals something interesting.

While Hillary and most of the GOP candidates ran for president with the thought that they would have to provide serious leadership and govern responsibly, Trump knew he was not trying to win to do something positive at all. He could literally promise the world. Delivering on his promises was all bull. He ONLY wanted to win and reap the benefits of power. That's what happened in Ukraine with the results that there was an overthrow. Hopefully America has learned from this.

giphy.gif

That is NOT what happened in the Ukraine.

Not even a little bit.

Ukraine had some political troubles, Putin walked in and took over a lot of it, Obama didn't even raise his purse to swing at Putin.

hee hee hee ho ho ho hah hah hah

Obama did plenty to try to inflame the situation/try to "stop" Putin, including bringing the US into an alliance with neo-nazis and having his dep SecofState help organize a coup.

But Russia = bad so we don't/refuse to talk about our own skeletons and dirty deeds.

Obama did plenty to try to inflame the situation/try to "stop" Putin, including bringing the US into an alliance with neo-nazis and having his dep SecofState help organize a coup.

But Russia = bad so we don't/refuse to talk about our own skeletons and dirty deeds.

works better to say Obama read an empty threat off a teleprompter and then did nothing at all

and the media cooed and wet their pants in the presence of his brilliance

works better to say Obama read an empty threat off a teleprompter and then did nothing at all

We can only hope that it was urine............. :rolleyes:

On Trump's Election Anniversary, Thousands Plan to Scream ... - People
people.com/politics/trump-election-anniversary-event-scream-helplessly-sky/

Scream at the sky. Then what? - Chicago Tribune

you can indict a ham sandwich you infected anal cavity.

And there is moderation here.

No sh!t you worthless piece of brown water trash. I love how in the KB thread yesterday multiple people said you are the most misinformed poster on the board and you not loving the trade was actually a good sign.

We can only hope that it was urine............. :rolleyes:

On Trump's Election Anniversary, Thousands Plan to Scream ... - People
people.com/politics/trump-election-anniversary-event-scream-helplessly-sky/

Scream at the sky. Then what? - Chicago Tribune

haven't they been huddled in a screaming fit the whole year now?

Russia is bad, really bad. Why you trying to throw dirt on us to make them look less bad?

Who you working for?

He didn't do nothing though. Had he done nothing, that would have been preferred over (once again) bringing the US into an unscrupulous alliance with brazen Nazis.

Russia is bad, really bad. Why you trying to throw dirt on us to make them look less bad?

Who you working for?

Your inability to hold one coherent thought in your tiny brain, let alone two, is why you're a joke that no one takes seriously.

Pointing out our own misdeeds is our responsibility as citizens. It has nothing to do with Russia. One can think of Russia as a geopolitical foe while still holding our own nation and its leaders up to a higher standard.

Elements within the US State Department and CIA, as well as dozens of NGOs were actively trying to overthrow a government in the Ukraine before the Russians "took" Crimea. The US has a long, bloody history of working with monsters to thwart foes. The Ukraine is just one of the more recent examples of this dangerous, and illegal, foreign policy agenda. Of course the same folks who pushed this coup in the Ukraine, and advocated covering up the murder of protesters by pinning in on Russian forces, are the same ones who flocked to HRC's campaign and the same ones who are pushing the neo-McCarthyist narrative that works on simple minded folk.

You've sided with the same people you used to rail against because you have no principles or understanding of world events. People who work with Nazis, AQ and ISIS to get their wars and dead Russian proxies. That's who you and many on the left - unknowingly and knowingly - are siding with.

You've been snookered.

He didn't do nothing though. Had he done nothing, that would have been preferred over (once again) bringing the US into an unscrupulous alliance with brazen Nazis.

Your inability to hold one coherent thought in your tiny brain, let alone two, is why you're a joke that no one takes seriously.

Pointing out our own misdeeds is our responsibility as citizens. It has nothing to do with Russia. One can think of Russia as a geopolitical foe while still holding our own nation and its leaders up to a higher standard.

Elements within the US State Department and CIA, as well as dozens of NGOs were actively trying to overthrow a government in the Ukraine before the Russians "took" Crimea. The US has a long, bloody history of working with monsters to thwart foes. The Ukraine is just one of the more recent examples of this dangerous, and illegal, foreign policy agenda. Of course the same folks who pushed this coup in the Ukraine, and advocated covering up the murder of protesters by pinning in on Russian forces, are the same ones who flocked to HRC's campaign and the same ones who are pushing the neo-McCarthyist narrative that works on simple minded folk.

You've sided with the same people you used to rail against because you have no principles or understanding of world events. People who work with Nazis, AQ and ISIS to get their wars and dead Russian proxies. That's who you and many on the left - unknowingly and knowingly - are siding with.

You've been snookered.

I'll take our efforts at spreading democracy around the world over Putin's attempts to spread his system any day. To conflate the two so as to excuse Putin is pretty telling.

Have we done bad things? Yes, but we have also done a lot of good things. Putin can't say that.

I'll take our efforts at spreading democracy around the world over Putin's attempts to spread his system any day. To conflate the two so as to excuse Putin is pretty telling.

Have we done bad things? Yes, but we have also done a lot of good things. Putin can't say that.

The only one conflating the two is you. You shouldn't use words you can't define.

And for the record, you are fine with the US working with Nazis, ISIS and AQ to illegally overthrow a democratically elected government... because Russia?

Like I said, when you stand for nothing, you fall for everything. You're intellectually bankrupt.

The only one conflating the two is you. You shouldn't use words you can't define.

And for the record, you are fine with the US working with Nazis, ISIS and AQ to illegally overthrow a democratically elected government... because Russia?

Like I said, when you stand for nothing, you fall for everything. You're intellectually bankrupt.

Oh look, more America is evil stuff

You are transparent

Scream thy last scream old woman with a casket
Blam blam your pointers point your pointers
Waddle with apples to crunchy Mrs. Stores
She'll be scrumping for apples on all fours
Scream thy last scream old woman with a casket

Syd was like a Notre Damus for these lyrics about Hillary coming along 48 years later.

No **** you worthless piece of brown water trash. I love how in the KB thread yesterday multiple people said you are the most misinformed poster on the board and you not loving the trade was actually a good sign.

Knock it off. There is no football talk here. You want this thread to get bumped to TSW?

No **** you worthless piece of brown water trash. I love how in the KB thread yesterday multiple people said you are the most misinformed poster on the board and you not loving the trade was actually a good sign.

I have forgot most about football than most ever will learn.

Those twats just don't like my delivery or how I call them out for being fools.

Back when this board was great and discussed football and not pandering to low self of steam race baiting twinks you would be amazed what was here. And I wouldn't hold a candle to them.

I can't even go back to the way I was here on this board because he number of !@#$s who have no manners and just want to make a spectacular splash of douchebaggetry is too high. From 26copypaste and the "in" movement to Savior Peterman trying to post his every 3 second thought the **** on TSW is terrible and it's not just BbMB

And as I've tried to be a part of the solution before it never worked. The day Beerball began selectively enforcing his personal beliefs in moderation on the original Kaepernick thread was the day this board crash.

It must rebuild. Make The Stadium Wall Great Again.

they'd have to hand out brain diapers if this got mixed up over there

the queers there whole can't help but stumble overthemswlves for hot takes are hilarious. The ones who come out of the woodwork to just interject about freedom of speech or a drive by bull **** post like LA Grant or Dorkington are hilariously pathetic.

The reason I end up posting in those threads is humor for the most part and because not many can get away with what I can because I avoid going over the line and toe it. But I get plenty of words to knock it off and such.