Scream Helplessly at the Sky

Azalin

Ukraine had some political troubles, Putin walked in and took over a lot of it, Obama didn't even raise his purse to swing at Putin.

hee hee hee ho ho ho hah hah hah

Putin was already there with his puppet in charge. They elected a pro-Russian stooge who was as corrupt as the day was long, cared nothing of proper government and had been given a political make over by our Paul Manafort who led the election campaign to get those thugs elected. He divided the people by using polls to push divisive issues and then when they won started stealing everything in sight. The people threw the bum out.

Sort of looks like what happened in 2016 here. When you have a candidate who has no interest in actually governing after winning, it makes winning easier. Hillary was handicapped by her integrity.

Yes, Hillary ran a much much more honorable campaign...

Yeah, that "basket of deplorables" crack was really honorable.

...because she wanted to be able to govern affectivly.

"Affectively?" That's hilarious, because you don't even know your typo is more accurate than what you intended to write. :lol:

What is wrong with Virginia Democrats? ..........Is there something in their water ?

Move over, Gillespie-voters-running-minority-kids-over ad. You’ve got competition:

DNkNiHBWAAEQsDR.jpg

(D) Elizabeth Guzman's mailer suggesting Del. Lingamfelter runs over people with his car.

I have to say, "Making affordable health care harder to get" is a nice turn of phrase. Very direct and personal...implies he's actively withholding it, instead of increasing the price and forcing you to make uncomfortable choices.

What is wrong with Virginia Democrats? ..........Is there something in their water ?

Move over, Gillespie-voters-running-minority-kids-over ad. You’ve got competition:

It's called trickle-down idiocy. They pour this crap down through the ranks, willing adherents lap it up, and the next thing you know people are gathering in the street screaming helplessly at the sky.

I just point and stare and laugh.

So who is this Tom Steyer lunatic? I just saw a commercial for his impeachment movement that warned me Trump was "armed with nuclear weapons".

Goodness...who knew!

Apparently Mr. Steyer has worked on behalf of luminaries such as Walter Mondale, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton. And he's quite hysterical about the Keystone pipeline.

DNkNiHBWAAEQsDR.jpg

(D) Elizabeth Guzman's mailer suggesting Del. Lingamfelter runs over people with his car.

I guess they are afraid Republicans will find a sanctuary city in Virginia after all

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/ed-gillespies-sanctuary-cities-attacks/

Just because she was right doesn't mean she was dishonorable.

Trump had no intention of governing so he ran accordingly. Hill had to do the responsible things and it cost her...and the USA.

Trump can care less about governing this country

"Affectively?" That's hilarious, because you don't even know your typo is more accurate than what you intended to write. :lol:

a miserable little see-unit called us that in grade 3 once and it was met with a spitball that hit her right in the forehead

So who is this Tom Steyer lunatic? I just saw a commercial for his impeachment movement that warned me Trump was "armed with nuclear weapons".

Goodness...who knew!

Apparently Mr. Steyer has worked on behalf of luminaries such as Walter Mondale, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton. And he's quite hysterical about the Keystone pipeline.

I love that guy! He's a filthy rich American who is willing to spend a shitload of his own cash for what he believes in and what is in the best interest of this country. He's calling for an impeachment of Trump, b/c, you know, Trump is !@#$ing crazy.

That's quite an accomplishment these days, when most Americans are concerned with playing with their cell phones and buying **** they don't need but can't resist because it's on sale.

I love that guy! He's a filthy rich American who is willing to spend a shitload of his own cash for what he believes in and what is in the best interest of this country. He's calling for an impeachment of Trump, b/c, you know, Trump is !@#$ing crazy.

That's quite an accomplishment these days, when most Americans are concerned with playing with their cell phones and buying **** they don't need but can't resist because it's on sale.

Tell us all how your life has been changed by Trump's policies?

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/trump-census-pick-causes-alarm-252571

Ok I'm ready to scream. 

The Trump administration is leaning toward naming Thomas Brunell, a Texas professor with no government experience, to the top operational job at the U.S. Census Bureau, according to two people who have been briefed on the bureau’s plans.

Brunell, a political science professor, has testified more than half a dozen times on behalf of Republican efforts to redraw congressional districts, and is the author of a 2008 book titled “Redistricting and Representation: Why Competitive Elections Are Bad for America.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/21/trump-census-pick-causes-alarm-252571

Ok I'm ready to scream. 

The Trump administration is leaning toward naming Thomas Brunell, a Texas professor with no government experience, to the top operational job at the U.S. Census Bureau, according to two people who have been briefed on the bureau’s plans.

Brunell, a political science professor, has testified more than half a dozen times on behalf of Republican efforts to redraw congressional districts, and is the author of a 2008 book titled “Redistricting and Representation: Why Competitive Elections Are Bad for America.”

And yet, when Obama nominated a sociologist from the University of Maryland who argued for applying "statistical adjustments" to the Census for the benefit of Democrats, that was completely apolitical and uncontroversial.  :rolleyes:

Stop pretending this is unprecedented.  It's not, and it only exists to begin with because YOU SUPPORT IT.

On 11/9/2017 at 8:50 PM, DC Tom said:

Remember when conservatives did this on the first anniversary of Obama's election?  

Yeah, me neither.  Probably because they had jobs to go to.

Remember when the libs sang this to Bush at Obama's inauguration? It struck me as being particularly classless:

Notice how the Antifa demonstrations stopped  when it got cold outside, just like the Occupy Wall Street ones did. Same bunch of dregs of society that can't stand the cold.

Edited by Wacka

59 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Notice how the Antifa demonstrations stopped  when it got cold outside, just like the Occupy Wall Street ones did. Same bunch of dregs of society that can't stand the cold.

That and it's time for Thanksgiving Break.  Gotta be on good behavior when Mom & Dad pick them up

• 1 month later...

:lol:

SAD! Member Of The 'Resistance' SCREAMS At Disney's Robot ...

In perhaps the saddest anti-Trump "resistance" effort yet on record, Los Angeles comedian Jay Malsky videotaped himself "protesting" an audio-animatronic version of the current president at Disney World.

Isn't great when liberals keep reinforcing the fact that they are the dumbest people on the planet.

• Haha (+1) 1