Raiders forum ... unexpected Bills respect

YoloinOhio

I'm surprised as well. Your average Raider fan typically hasn't been out of jail long enough to study up on the opponent in any given week. Guess these guys smuggled in cell phones.

Ouch, hope it was the SE, not the 7 Plus. Also, do they give out screen wipes in the joint?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raiders are 2-19 on the East Coast since 2009.

Thats why they are worried.

Yeah flying 3 time zones and then playing a game which would be at 10AM for them normally is pretty tough on the body's circadian rhythms...

haha. I'll never forget the Raider game at The Ralph in 2002. They had Jerry Rice and Tim Brown. It was early in the season and Bledsoe had our offense rolling. I had gotten someone's season ticket and was sitting behind a guy who was in his 80s. STH, minding his own business. Trashy Raiders fans were pouring beer on him and shouting expletives at the poor old man. I had a few words with them but they were beyond wasted. I think they were mostly girls and couldn't have been older than low 20s.

The Bills lost.

A Raider fan friend of mine and I drove in from PA for that game. He was wearing a Woodson jersey and we had seats way down front. When he stood up, some guy a couple rows back would scream SIT DOWN, WOODSON!. After a few times more people started picking it up.

By the second half every time he even looked like he was going to stand up about a dozen people would scream SIT DOWN, WOODSON! I assume this is a "you had to be there" situation, but it was hilarious.

Obviously he ended up with the last laugh. I moved away a couple years later, but every time Buffalo/Oakland plays the winner still texts SIT DOWN, WOODSON to loser. It's the only thing we've said to each other for over 10 years! :lol:

They need the game as much as we do. It would be stupid of them to overlook the BILLS, and they have to keep that idea in front of their players.

they aren't good enough to overlook anyone (except maybe the Browns) but I thought the fans would be more snarky. I noticed the first post was about 51-3, haha

they aren't good enough to overlook anyone (except maybe the Browns) but I thought the fans would be more snarky. I noticed the first post was about 51-3, haha

That was my first and only experience with Raiders fans. They were talking smack in the concourses before the game and it was fun watching them all leave Rich at half-time.

That was my first and only experience with Raiders fans. They were talking smack in the concourses before the game and it was fun watching them all leave Rich at half-time.

Speaking of snarkey.

Could it get any worse than the scoreboard screenshot, of 28-3 score at Super Bowl last yr, professionally made huge banner hanging behind end zone at Cheatriots game vs Falcons Sun night. Someone spent some money to troll.

was in plain site especially during the egregious back to back defensive PI non calls Patriots got away with on a potential TD drive that would have changed the tone of that game completely.

Edited by cba fan

I've been to several Raiders-Bills games in Oakland, and I've worn my full gear every time. Never had a problem.

Every time I went, the Bills have always lost. Leaving the Coliseum and hearing the fans yelling "RAAAIIIIDERRRRRRRS!!!" every time you pass one gets very nerve wracking.

I was at the Raiders-Chiefs game last week, and wearing my Bills jacket with a big Bills logo on the back. When the game was over, I got noticed a few times.

One couple was asking me why I was there, because I was a week early. I laughed and joked backed with them, it was all good.

Then later another couple walks by me, and this young lady was yelling F%@* BUFFALO! I told her if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't exist anymore. Obviously she didn't know what I was talking about. Then she admitted that she has Buffalo's defense on her fantasy league, then she said "F Buffalo!" again. Whatever.

I admit this week's game is a grudge match to me. I really want the Bills to win.

This will be only my second Raiders game, but I sure hope to see a repeat of the first with the score 41-3 at the half! Go Bills!

Oops forgot one. The coldest game I've been to. Beer would freeze in the neck of my bottle. Bills won that one too!

Edited by Bills Fan of Maryland