How about some love for Taiwan Jones?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bomb to him in the endzone it was a perfect throw. He stopped running for no reason somewhere around the five yard line and then continued on. Otherwise it hits him in stride for a TD.

I am so glad someone else noticed this....I was at the game and said the same thing...he stopped running

On the bomb to him in the endzone it was a perfect throw. He stopped running for no reason somewhere around the five yard line and then continued on. Otherwise it hits him in stride for a TD.

Before the Jones run........the scoreboard was focused on a very closeup of Jones for what seemed like 2 full minutes.......people in the crowd were saying "Who is 26 Jones?" and discussing the possibility of a trick play.

I was at the game and didn't notice close ups of Jones. But right before the play, they showed a close up of the huddle and I could see Jones in. I thought, what is he doing in? I was having visions of Reggie Bush vs Fish last year.

But the kid made one heckuva play.

Great call and great execution.

That run was fabulous and the play obviously designed for him to pull out when they needed it. Thry might not be able to pull it off again. It nailed the win the Bills.

I hate that play call. Hate it deeply and lets be real, it didnt work. It just happened that he put in a phenomenal effort.