All Signs Pointing Toward Cordy Glenn as the Starter at LT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawkins struggled at RT all through camp because he hasn't played there before and was having a tough time learning to mirror his movements from LT to RT but by all means throw him in cold!

Gotta believe that at some point we look at other options at both RG and RT especially with guys like Henderson and Groy on the depth chart.

Because if both Ducasse and Mills continue to struggle this week against a Bucs team that is horrendous on defense and I believe has the fewest sacks in the league then something has to give.

Gotta believe that at some point we look at other options at both RG and RT especially with guys like Henderson and Groy on the depth chart.

Because if both Ducasse and Mills continue to struggle this week against a Bucs team that is horrendous on defense and I believe has the fewest sacks in the league then something has to give.

Didn't they get 2 starters back this week that were out to start the season?

A Glenn-Incognito-Wood-Groy-Dawkins OL is the best combo in my opinion. That would be a pretty physical group. With Vlad and Mills in the lineup in Glenn's absence, Dawkins had to be the 3rd best player on the line. With this combo Dawkins can be the 5th best and learn. He is a better athlete, more ability than Mills he would be an instant upgrade.

According to spotrac Groy is 13th highest paid based on cap hit this year, why not get your money's worth out of him?

A Glenn-Incognito-Wood-Groy-Dawkins OL is the best combo in my opinion. That would be a pretty physical group. With Vlad and Mills in the lineup in Glenn's absence, Dawkins had to be the 3rd best player on the line. With this combo Dawkins can be the 5th best and learn. He is a better athlete, more ability than Mills he would be an instant upgrade.

According to spotrac Groy is 13th highest paid based on cap hit this year, why not get your money's worth out of him?

No offense, but how can Groy be the best candidate at RG in your opinion when he has never played a regular season snap there?

No offense, but how can Groy be the best candidate at RG in your opinion when he has never played a regular season snap there?

no, no... No the better idea of course is to move wood to guard where he was so terrible... I can't believe what some people believe

no, no... No the better idea of course is to move wood to guard where he was so terrible... I can't believe what some people believe

For me, I think that it needs to be Richie-Wood-Miller on the interior and Glenn/Dawkins at tackle. Figure out which side each OT needs to play and stick them there.

For me, I think that it needs to be Richie-Wood-Miller on the interior and Glenn/Dawkins at tackle. Figure out which side each OT needs to play and stick them there.

i would like to get creative with our run and go tackle heavy. Putting Glenn on the left with Dawkins could make an interesting lineup for most teams to defend especially with a fullback and McCoys elusive moves. I wish they could get a page from gailey's Playbook and be more creative

Interesting development, guess Glenn isn't getting traded then.

Why on earth are Ducasse and Mills still in the starting lineup though? If Dawkins was good enough to play LT why not try him on the right side?

Because they are totally different positions and learning to play the opposite side is no easy task. As we learned when Mike Williams, a RT at Texas, tried to play LT with us. I'll give Dawkins the benefit of the doubt since he's only five games into his NFL career.

Edited by The Jokeman

i would like to get creative with our run and go tackle heavy. Putting Glenn on the left with Dawkins could make an interesting lineup for most teams to defend especially with a fullback and McCoys elusive moves. I wish they could get a page from gailey's Playbook and be more creative

As I stated before I believe the Bills will go with extra tackle to bolster running game.

This Vlad love is ridiculous.

Are we as Bills the only ones who understand OL play? So it seems.

This is not the first time Bills brass has made these mind-blowing decisions on the OL. Part of the reason they are ex-Bills brass.

I am not saying this will be the downfall of McBeane by any means, but troubling OL decisions continues to persist at OBD.

Exactly what I've been thinking since preseason.

It's too simple. What's the issue? (Glenn's injury aside)

The most effective way to do it is to just do it.