All Signs Pointing Toward Cordy Glenn as the Starter at LT

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that Group filled in well for Wood last year but I recall that when Wood got hurt, most of us were very worried about Groy from his previous play and even thought Patrick Lewis might be the one to take over. Groy played surprisingly well but remember that was a different scheme last year. Clearly the new regime thinks enough of him to match his offer from the Rams but they do see him every day in practice so I guess I won't just assume he would be able to step in at RG and play well.

;)

@SalSports

McDermott: Cordy Glenn is looking good to play, but "we'll see" if he starts.

Which basically means he will be splitting time with Dawkins again. Still no continuity on offensive line. And, in my opinion, that is bad for performance.

Edited by PolishDave

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I really like McDermott, but he needs to get his head out of his ass when it comes to the offensive line situation.

Complete rumor at this point but interesting.

Is this guy reliable?

Originally posted in the shoutbox by Kemp2Warlick

Benjamin AllbrightVerified account @AllbrightNFL 30m30 minutes ago

More

Strong rumor circulating that the Broncos are sniffing the Bills out for an offensive tackle...

yes he is very reliable. He is rarely wrong. Especially when it comes to the Broncos. Must have great sources.

Complete rumor at this point but interesting.

Is this guy reliable?

Originally posted in the shoutbox by Kemp2Warlick

Strong rumor circulating that the Broncos are sniffing the Bills out for an offensive tackle...

Yes he's an insider and wouldn't put this out there for no reason.