Surprise, AZ bills bar?

Mr quint messaged me and said you needed help. Its early here but maybe you will get this message. We like to go to our community room and I usually watch the game if one of the other guys doesn't have the remote early. So I sometimes hide the remote behind the piano so when the other guys look for it, I can find it quick and then I get to pick the channel we watch. We have plenty of room here so if you get over this way, stop in or call the front desk and ask for me. I can drive over to the community room pretty quick and get you checked in. Heres the community room http://www.suncommunities.com/community/rancho-mirage/ sometimes I go to Captains right down the road and watch a game or two if you like that kind of place. They know me there too. http://www.captainsbaraj.com/picture-gallery.html I tried to enter our dog Howard in the dog race but the bar guy said he was too big which I think is funny because hes a Saint bernard but acts like a little baby so whats the difference. Anyway you should come down and visit. Shirl has an extra pull out bed in our room and can make us some paco di gallo and chips while we watch the game. Can't wait to get back to S. Buffalo already. Wintering in AZ is not what I'm used to because we don't have many indians in South Buff. They are mostly nice though.

Mr quint messaged me and said you needed help. Its early here but maybe you will get this message. We like to go to our community room and I usually watch the game if one of the other guys doesn't have the remote early. So I sometimes hide the remote behind the piano so when the other guys look for it, I can find it quick and then I get to pick the channel we watch. We have plenty of room here so if you get over this way, stop in or call the front desk and ask for me. I can drive over to the community room pretty quick and get you checked in. Heres the community room http://www.suncommunities.com/community/rancho-mirage/ sometimes I go to Captains right down the road and watch a game or two if you like that kind of place. They know me there too. http://www.captainsbaraj.com/picture-gallery.html I tried to enter our dog Howard in the dog race but the bar guy said he was too big which I think is funny because hes a Saint bernard but acts like a little baby so whats the difference. Anyway you should come down and visit. Shirl has an extra pull out bed in our room and can make us some paco di gallo and chips while we watch the game. Can't wait to get back to S. Buffalo already. Wintering in AZ is not what I'm used to because we don't have many indians in South Buff. They are mostly nice though.

Is Shirley going to be dressed this time around? Don't you dare go billsintaiwan unless you get this questioned answered.

I can't remember the name of the place, but back in 2008 I went to a great Bills bar and party near the Cardinals stadium (Tempe I think). Chris Brown (official Bills reporter) was even there.

This was the day before the infamous game that Trent Edwards took that vicious hit after we start 4-0.

My sister lives in PHX and went to one of the Bills Bars out there and said it was lame. I'm sorry, but I can't remember which one it was. Maybe one of the TSWers on the ground there can fill in the blank for me.

She said there were fans of all teams there and only a handful of Bills fans. A server told her they sign up for all the NFL "Backers" clubs to drive business.That's definitely the exception in my experience. I've been to Bills Backers bars in Raleigh, Denver, LA, NYC, Boston, DC, and they've all been awesome.

The closest to Surprise is going to Pulanos as 51st ave and Thunderbird. I went there for a season before ending my stand off with Direct TV. Great People with a small mix of grumpy Bills fans that complain about every bad play. The bar area is for other games and the big eating area is in another room for Bills fans. They have great food....including stuff from Buffalo. Even though there are a lot of tables I would go about 45 min early. They usually do give aways at half time.

You can also go to Santisi Brothers which is a big bar with about 100 TV's. Cool place with good food and a lot of beers on tap. I have never watched a Bills game there but I heard Bills fans go there.

Wild West Bills Backers in Glendale

This chapter meets at a place called Pullano's. It's a casual Italian restaurant and sports bar. They have some of the best wings you will find outside of Buffalo (and the best I have had in Arizona), good pizza, beef on weck and an active Bills chapter. Pullano's is in a western suburb of Phoenix called Glendale, very close to the western border of Phoenix. Depending on where you are in Surprise, it's about a 30 minute drive, give or take a few minutes. I would recommend it if you don't mind venturing a little bit outside of Surprise.

The closest to Surprise is going to Pulanos as 51st ave and Thunderbird. I went there for a season before ending my stand off with Direct TV. Great People with a small mix of grumpy Bills fans that complain about every bad play. The bar area is for other games and the big eating area is in another room for Bills fans. They have great food....including stuff from Buffalo. Even though there are a lot of tables I would go about 45 min early. They usually do give aways at half time.

You can also go to Santisi Brothers which is a big bar with about 100 TV's. Cool place with good food and a lot of beers on tap. I have never watched a Bills game there but I heard Bills fans go there.

Cheers man! And thanks to everyone for the info! Pullanos is 20 minutes from my hotel. We have a winner! Edited by billsintaiwan