Week 7: Bucs' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenna Laine ESPN Staff Writer

On NFL Sunday Countdown, Rex Ryan just called the Bucs the "biggest disappointment in the National Football League" after "winning the offseason" and starting the year off 2-3.

Amazing anyone listens to him

Bills out to end one 0-for this season

Coming out of the bye much has been made of getting the run game back on track. Against a Bucs defense that has given up a good deal of yards already this season, there’s a good chance that happens. And if it does the Bills may be able to bring an end to an 0-for on offense this season.

Buffalo is one of seven NFL clubs that have not been able to post a touchdown yet off drive starts inside their own 20-yard line. For Tyrod Taylor, it’s a matter of having too many negative plays.

Buffalo best in league in pre-snap penalties

We all know the problems the Bills had in the preseason with penalties. Head coach Sean McDermott decided to have officials at practice, and the results have been better than encouraging.

Through the first six weeks of the NFL season, the Bills lead the league with the fewest pre-snap penalties.

Bills are top 10 in pass pressure
There are a number of ways that teams are measured for their effectiveness in getting pressure on the opponent’s quarterback. Some just chart sacks, others go off of sack percentage. The most accurate however, is percentage of pass plays with pressure on opposing QBs.

Buffalo ‘D’ watching for no huddle vs. Bucs

In their preparatory film work it likely stuck out like a sore thumb in Buffalo’s defensive meeting room. Tampa Bay’s offense likes to turn to a no huddle tempo.

Through the first six weeks of the season, the Buccaneers have run the fourth-most plays from scrimmage with no huddle. Tampa has run 81 of their 312 total plays in a no huddle, which means more than a quarter of the time, they’re right back up on the line for the next play.

I know they were doing some changes to the offense during the last two weeks. Thats a good thing because our offense hasnt been good. I just hope that they didn't try to change too much that will make the players less prepared or more confused and have the offense come out worse.

Ducasse is IN

concerning.

....why?....as you posted in another thread, I'm sure this is on the bulletin board to build TT's "confidence" in DuGASSED...........

Courtesy of 3rd and 12:

"The Jets tried to shuffle players — if you want to be safe, don't ask Vladimir Ducasse to watch your back — but nothing worked as the heat kept coming and Sanchez kept ducking and chucking."

....why?....as you posted in another thread, I'm sure this is on the bulletin board to build TT's "confidence" in DuGASSED...........

Courtesy of 3rd and 12:

"The Jets tried to shuffle players — if you want to be safe, don't ask Vladimir Ducasse to watch your back — but nothing worked as the heat kept coming and Sanchez kept ducking and chucking."

i remain

concerned

@BuffaloBillsPR

Be sure to tune into @NFLonFox this morning at 11:40 AM. @MichaelVick conducts his first-ever sit down interview with @TyrodTaylor.

DMv3gEqV4AAR1Ii.jpg

Darn I missed this =(

Wait Fox doesn't start its football stuff until noon. Is there a different Fox channel for this or did they mean 12:40?

Edited by Scott7975

DMvxEkpVQAAp1rN.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills starting lineup changes: Vlad Ducasse will start at RG Nick O’Leary will start at TE Matt Milano will start at WLB

@TBBuccaneers

Bucs Inactives: #26 CB J. Robinson #39 S I. Johnson #68 C J. Hawley #77 T C. Benenoch #82 TE A. Auclair #95 DE R. Russell #96 DT S. Siliga

ICYMI

DMvxEkpVQAAp1rN.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

.@buffalobills starting lineup changes: Vlad Ducasse will start at RG Nick O’Leary will start at TE Matt Milano will start at WLB

@TBBuccaneers

Bucs Inactives: #26 CB J. Robinson #39 S I. Johnson #68 C J. Hawley #77 T C. Benenoch #82 TE A. Auclair #95 DE R. Russell #96 DT S. Siliga

So Washington & Worthy will be our rotational DT's.

So Gaines is ready to roll?

Even if Gaines is a back-up, it'll be good to have him playing.

Also good to have Leonard Johnson in the line up.

Even more exciting is to have Jordan Matthews back.