FitzMagic again next week? Winston hurt in TB game...

Big Turk

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and you were just SURE the next toss was a pick, and somehow....it never was.

Yep 100%

It's crazy though since he left us wherever he gets signed, it's as a backup but somehow he always winds up as the starter!

The Titans, Texans, Jets, and now Bucs

Yep 100%

It's crazy though since he left us wherever he gets signed, it's as a backup but somehow he always winds up as the starter!

The Titans, Texans, Jets, and now Bucs

Marlin the Magician (one of my favorites, btw) seems to know something about voodoo dolls!

Im more worried about the bye week. Teams coming off bye or 10 day layoff look horrible coming back. Just lazy and unprepared teams. McD needs to have these guys ready to pummel Jaemis or Fitz.

Both the Broncos and Falcons also came off their bye this week and I'm truly concerned about where the Bills heads will be at after a crushing loss to the Bengals.

Bucs are a very desperate team at 2-3 coming into Buffalo next week and you better believe they will move the ball and score points no matter who their QB is.

Both the Broncos and Falcons also came off their bye this week and I'm truly concerned about where the Bills heads will be at after a crushing loss to the Bengals.

Bucs are a very desperate team at 2-3 coming into Buffalo next week and you better believe they will move the ball and score points no matter who their QB is.

I wasn't sure before but I'm 100% positive now. You are that troll from BBMB HighfootballIQ.

that seems to be a Fitz trend. the earlier in his tenure with a team, the better he plays. the longer he is there, the worse he plays. expect to see lightsout Fitz next week.

You know you're right... he plays well enough to generate a contversy every single time. After he wins the job he stinks up the joint.

You know you're right... he plays well enough to generate a contversy every single time. After he wins the job he stinks up the joint.

Maybe it's because once he starts he feels he has nothing to lose but when he gets named the starter he clams up. I seem to remember here after a while the biggest complaint on him and Gailey was they never threw and spread the ball down field after a while. It's was like Trent Edwards 2.0

Edited by Another Fan

Im more worried about the bye week. Teams coming off bye or 10 day layoff look horrible coming back. Just lazy and unprepared teams. McD needs to have these guys ready to pummel Jaemis or Fitz.

Hopefully McDermott learned whatever it is that Andy Reid does during the bye week to make his teams unstoppable