Finding Teddy: Should the Bills acquire Bridgewater?

Glennon was healthy. Unless TB can come back during this season and play well, no team is going to bank on him being their starter or even backup QB.

That's true but he had also proved much much less.

Will be interesting to see. I bet a team puts some eggs in Teddy's basket.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's true but he had also proved much much less.

Will be interesting to see. I bet a team puts some eggs in Teddy's basket.

Glennon's proven to be about the same, but he's healthy. And anything is possible.

if the Vikings decide to hitch themselves to Bradford with his bad knee over the kid that was looking better & developping now with a bad knee, it means Bridgewater is done......

Bridgewater was starting to look like atleast a decent starting QB with potential when he got hurt. If they decide they would rather stick with Bradford and his knee that could explode at any moment, it should tell you something.

Lots of speculation if Teddy will be back or Bradford will be the guy going forward. Bridgewater had his career derailed by that gruesome knee injury but may very well be available.

Should the Bills look into the third year player? He's still got a ton of potential, moves very well, may be the perfect fit in Dennison's horizontal offense.

Arm strength with Teddy is questionable, but I think he has an adequate arm.

Would you go after him? Would you give him $12M per in the offseason? (Throwing that estimate out there.)

If he could move very well he'd be playing.

What is it with this fan base and the obsession with mediocrity. Aspire for better bud. TB is not,...well he's not TB.

I think it is the fact that this fan base has had such crap at the QB position for so many years, they think it's the best we can do. Or that we have to somehow scam our way into a decent QB because we can't get one fair and square.

Hopefully we can find a way to draft one of the big names next year and be done with this crap.

He's no better than Tyrod, IMO. Why bother? I say draft another QB and stack more talent at the position and let them compete for the job. If, by some miracle, an established QB becomes available, grab 'em.

I know I have a better chance of getting hit by lighning, but they should call the Colts and see if there's any chance they'd part with Luck. The Colts have perhaps the worst overall roster in the NFL other than TY and Luck. Maybe they would go for a slew of high picks and a new QB in a draft that might have several good ones. Luck can't do it alone.

Yeah. I know it'll never happen, but stranger things have happened. Still, a late 1st round QB and Peterman competing with Taylor might just work out. I don't think the top 2 (or so) QB's in this draft will be available to us. Still too many QB hungry teams out there.

I'm part of her minority that thinks he's nothing special at all. Just a nice guy on a great team. There's a reason they are still winning with Keenum.

I don't think that is a minority view I think it is a majority view. Even when healthy his ceiling to me was game manager. We already have Tyrod who does that and isn't wandering round on a totally rebuilt knee.

I hope Teddy gets to play in the league again and does well.... but I don't want the Bills to be the tean that try to bank on that happening.

According to Jay Glazer yesterday on the Fox pregame show, Bradford's recent knee problems might be career ending. I think "much worse than people know" were the words he used. Don't expect the Vikings are going to be willing to part with Bridgewater with that kind of news floating around.