Finding Teddy: Should the Bills acquire Bridgewater?

I actually think we have a good prospect in Peterman. Yes he has flaws in his game. His biggest flaw is arm strength, but I've seen guys like him grow arm strength over the years in NFL (likely through training and work). His fast decision making and quick release along with legs is just what we need for this NFL.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think we have a good prospect in Peterman. Yes he has flaws in his game. His biggest flaw is arm strength, but I've seen guys like him grow arm strength over the years in NFL (likely through training and work). His fast decision making and quick release along with legs is just what we need for this NFL.

....and I agree with your assessment.....showing signs early on of the mental aspects of the same, namely the speed and complexity at this level far outweighs physical attributes.....a 22 year old kid is still growing and the S&C staff will put together a program to his benefit.......Montana hardly had a "cannon" but he had the mental attributes to go along with four rings....not bad, eh?.............