Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb." He said with the way the defense is playing this season they can beat any team on the schedule. The problem is the offense and mainly Tyrod. I know most won't agree but I asked his opinion. He did mention that Sammy shouldn't have been traded either.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb."

Not much news there.

I'm just disapointed they didn't go down to the supermarket and pick up a few good ones in QB aisle...

Not much news there.

I'm just disapointed they didn't go down to the supermarket and pick up a few good ones in QB aisle...

It's not the easy but it's also not impossible. Also we may have one if they pull their heads out of their you know what and give Peterman a shot. It's already clear what you have in Tyrod. Nothing is going to change with him and who he is isn't enough to win anything in this league so why is he still starting.

Just a QB? How about some receivers, linemen, backup RBs and maybe another tight end?

Maybe playing with Tom Brady makes Jones think a magical QB fixes everything but we aren't getting a Tom Brady. (That includes the full package of PEDs and cheating.) So in the meantime let's try to improve all the positions while looking for that magic QB.

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb." He said with the way the defense is playing this season they can beat any team on the schedule. The problem is the offense and mainly Tyrod. I know most won't agree but I asked his opinion. He did mention that Sammy shouldn't have been traded either.

I call it bs. I don't believe you met him and given your history, it's easy to see you made this up just to add yet another TT bashing thread to the board.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

I call it bs. I don't believe you met him and given your history, it's easy to see you made this up just to add yet another TT bashing thread.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

Ok. However I could've named any player or former player for that matter. I'm actually still with him now. We're both at a park in Rahway New Jersey. His mom his newborn baby and his son's game is going on now. As a matter of fact I'll send you a picture if you want.

Ok. However I could've named any player or former player for that matter. I'm actually still with him now. We're both at a park in Rahway New Jersey. His mom his newborn baby and his son's game is going on now. As a matter of fact I'll send you a picture if you want.

Any hot baseball milfs there? I don't really care if you're with DJ or not. Post pics of the milfs.

Yes and there are lots of people who believe that TT isn't the problem and that the Sammy trade was a good one.

I'm sure if you took a poll of both opinions that it would be somewhat 50/50.

Why don't you start a poll? I'm not convinced. It really shouldn't be 50/50.

TT is not a very good QB. Yes, our OL is struggling, but a decisive QB with a quick release has a magical effect on the OL. Defenses know they can pin their ears back and go for it, because it's either going to be a run they can stuff or they're going to have time to get to TT as long as they contain him, he won't make them pay. A QB who could make them pay would improve the run game too.

The relevant follow-on question is: is or was there a sure-fire better QB they could have obtained instead? and I don't see it.

Trading Watkins was clearly a "long term planning" move at a cost to this season. Yes, they got a reasonable DB, but there were other paths to a reasonable DB. They got a draft pick. It seems beyond any argument that they weren't going to "pay the man" what he'd want to re-up, so they got what they could while they could. Meanwhile, he was the only WR target in which Tyrod had the faith necessary to throw into tight windows and they had worked hard to build rappore. Trading Watkins devastated our passing game for this year. He's been doing well with Clay, now Clay is gone.

Any hot baseball milfs there? I don't really care if you're with DJ or not. Post pics of the milfs.

Why would you expect hot baseball milfs at a Pop Warner game? Sheesh

. Also we may have one if they pull their heads out of their you know what and give Peterman a shot.

Got it. Let's kill another kid's career by throwing him to the wolves so TSW will have something to talk about.

Seen that movie too many times. No need for a spoiler alert...

I call it bs. I don't believe you met him and given your history, it's easy to see you made this up just to add yet another TT bashing thread to the board.

thread-fail-stamp.gif

And please show me in my history where i make things up? Also I don't need Donald Jones to confirm how I feel about Tyrod. Bottom line is he's not a good qb. See how easy that was? My son play for the same highschool Donald Jones graduated from. My youngest son play on the same pop Warner team Donald Jones plays for. My wife work for the same board of education that Donald Jones mother is a supervisor for. His family is very active in the Plainfield NJ community. He once owned a hat store right on Watchung ave in Plainfield NJ, with his dad. So it's not like he's someone that's impossible to meet. But if you don't believe me just ignore me. But you're just waiting for others to chime in and join your ignorance towards me. But I'll be waiting so bring it on. Edited by Cherrybone