Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

No kidding we need a qb. We've needed a qb for 17 years. That's why I get so confused about drafting Peterman. Even if Tyrod pulled the impossible this year and won the superbowl, I still think the bills would draft a qb in the 1st round next year. So why did you draft Peterman? And why is McDermott sooooo dead set on Tyrod as the starter? Everytime he's asked about Tyrod his response is "I have all the confidence in the world in Tyrod". He can't honestly believe that though. I mean does he not see what we see every week?

Same reason as Ducasse (hell if I know)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would keep it between Donald and yourself ! Donald doesn't appreciate you opening your gossipy mouth especially with Donald hosting a radio show on WGR five days a week ! I'm leaning towards it being BS only because Donalds homies would've kept it to themselves !

Not a homie, since they just met.

he does. He has for awhile now. He's not "bashing him" with the intent to be negative but he is critical and honest about his limitations.

I catch some of the show and isn't negative but I don't listen to the whole show maybe in th parts I miss.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

to me?

you created the thread. I just chimed in to say "pics or it didn't happen" with technology today you should of already posted a couple. but, if you don't want to do that, then I'm entitled to call it bs, right?

I'm entitled to tell you to !@#$ off and quit being an ass then too. K?

I'm entitled to tell you to !@#$ off and quit being an ass then too. K?

sure you are. doesn't mean I need to take heed of your suggestion anymore than the OP took heed of my request for pics.

up on cripple creek, she sends me,

if I spring a leak, she mends me,

I don't have to speak, she defends me,

a drunkards dream if I ever did see one

carry on

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb." He said with the way the defense is playing this season they can beat any team on the schedule. The problem is the offense and mainly Tyrod. I know most won't agree but I asked his opinion. He did mention that Sammy shouldn't have been traded either.

Let me get this straight....you son plays in the same league as a former bills player and as a bills fan this is your first convo with him?

riiiiiiggggghhhhht

Not much news there.

I'm just disapointed they didn't go down to the supermarket and pick up a few good ones in QB aisle...

Were always at the 8 items or less register and have to put a few things back, those QB aisle purchases stay in the trolley.

He is honest from his perspective.

His perspective is as a scrub level WR.

I've found this has colored his takes..........he recently lamented the impossibility of bringing in any WR and helping this offense this late in the season.......perhaps referring to his own level of incompetence............when it's pretty clear that a deep threat is what is most missing and that it would be fairly easy transiton for a good deep threat to come in and take the top off once in a while.

I have no problem with his take, everyone's entitled to their opinion. The bigger question is how does this scrub get a job talking sports on Buffalo radio? I guess Lou Piccone wasn't interested.

Let me get this straight....you son plays in the same league as a former bills player and as a bills fan this is your first convo with him?

riiiiiiggggghhhhht

Ill help you get it straight I said he mentioned that he still lives in Buffalo. Maybe he made this game because of the bye week. I also mentioned that his son play for the bigger team and my son is on the smaller team. Which could also mean we couldve been just missing each other. You paid attention to what you wanted to pay attention to for the sole purpose of being a jerk. Edited by Cherrybone

I also call BS. What you have said goes against everything Jones talks about on the show. Nice try though

That’s strange because according to several posters in this thread he make it clear that he don’t think Tyrod is a good qb. I don’t know because I never heard the show. However I just don’t understand why it’s hard to believe that a former football player was seen in a area he grew up in. For instance I used to see Redman and Treach on the regular. I guess that have to be impossible also.

He is honest from his perspective.

His perspective is as a scrub level WR.

I've found this has colored his takes..........he recently lamented the impossibility of bringing in any WR and helping this offense this late in the season.......perhaps referring to his own level of incompetence............when it's pretty clear that a deep threat is what is most missing and that it would be fairly easy transiton for a good deep threat to come in and take the top off once in a while.

You missed the part about the Watkins trade?

His son and my son play pop Warner together in Plainfield NJ. Someone told him I'm a Bills fan. He came to me and spoke. I asked him what do he think is the big problem with the Bills and without hesitation he replied "The Bills need a qb." He said with the way the defense is playing this season they can beat any team on the schedule. The problem is the offense and mainly Tyrod. I know most won't agree but I asked his opinion. He did mention that Sammy shouldn't have been traded either.

I've been saying this for weeks and DJ's opinion is the same of many scouts I've spoke with in recent weeks regarding Taylor's flaws and what a move to Peterman could do for this offense.

If McD and his coaches are truly studying the game film they would see that Taylor is not making plays that are there to be had. In fact for all the talk about our oline woes, they actually aren't that bad in pass blocking according to PFF's efficiency metrics that I pointed out already. Run blocking, yes that's a different story but better QB play would certainly change that as well.

sure you are. doesn't mean I need to take heed of your suggestion anymore than the OP took heed of my request for pics.

up on cripple creek, she sends me,

if I spring a leak, she mends me,

I don't have to speak, she defends me,

a drunkards dream if I ever did see one

carry on

I think he meant Cripple Creek Ferry by Neil Young

Edited by 3rdand12