Just had a brief convo with Donald Jones.

Cherrybone

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. However I could've named any player or former player for that matter. I'm actually still with him now. We're both at a park in Rahway New Jersey. His mom his newborn baby and his son's game is going on now. As a matter of fact I'll send you a picture if you want.

pics or it didn't happen.

shouldn't take long for you to come up with a few pics, now should it?

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just post some pics

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

And please show me in my history where i make things up? Also I don't need Donald Jones to confirm how I feel about Tyrod. Bottom line is he's not a good qb. See how easy that was? My son play for the same highschool Donald Jones graduated from. My youngest son play on the same pop Warner team Donald Jones plays for. My wife work for the same board of education that Donald Jones mother is a supervisor for. His family is very active in the Plainfield NJ community. He once owned a hat store right on Watchung ave in Plainfield NJ, with his dad. So it's not like he's someone that's impossible to meet. But if you don't believe me just ignore me. But you're just waiting for others to chime in and join your ignorance towards me. But I'll be waiting so bring it on.

Your son plays on the same Pop Warner team as Donald Jones?

pics or it didn't happen.

shouldn't take long for you to come up with a few pics, now should it?

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, just post some pics

Please understand I don't care about your benefit of the doubt. Out here Donald Jones isn't some huge celebrity. You're the one making the situation more then what it is. When you tell me what do I gain by proving myself to you, I'll gladly oblige.

Your son plays on the same Pop Warner team as Donald Jones?

Lol. Typo I meant his son. They all play for the Plainfield Cardinals but his son is on the bigger team and my son is on the smaller team. We talked again. He also told me that Marcel and Cordy are definitely out of here and he said that's facts. I know for Marcel it's pretty obvious. I was kind of surprised about Glen.

Cherrybone, on 15 Oct 2017 - 10:34 AM, said: Ok but if I show you pics what do I gain proving something to you? Please answer that for me.

to me?

you created the thread. I just chimed in to say "pics or it didn't happen" with technology today you should of already posted a couple. but, if you don't want to do that, then I'm entitled to call it bs, right?

to me?

you created the thread. I just chimed in to say "pics or it didn't happen" with technology today you should of already posted a couple. but, if you don't want to do that, then I'm entitled to call it bs, right?

And you do. But you question my character talking about my history. I never came on this board to make anything up. Like I said Donald is a regular in Plainfield and I'm sorry you find that hard to believe. However I don't need a story involving him to come to the conclusion that Tyrod is a bad qb. All I have to do is watch a game. So yeah I started the thread and if you don't believe me say that but don't make up stuff about me to push your own agenda.

I don't have any reason not to believe you, OP. I do think you might get less slack from the masses if you just posted it in one of the several TT threads already discussing the topic. DJ talks about this pretty regularly on the radio so it's cool that you met him, but it's not news what he thinks. Jmo.

I don't have any reason not to believe you, OP. I do think you might get less slack from the masses if you just posted it in one of the several TT threads already discussing the topic. DJ talks about this pretty regularly on the radio so it's cool that you met him, but it's not news what he thinks. Jmo.

That's b.s. because if you look at his response his total focus is my history and I'm lying because I didn't post pictures. I don't care about the hostility though, it's cool.

And you do. But you question my character talking about my history. I never came on this board to make anything up. Like I said Donald is a regular in Plainfield and I'm sorry you find that hard to believe. However I don't need a story involving him to come to the conclusion that Tyrod is a bad qb. All I have to do is watch a game. So yeah I started the thread and if you don't believe me say that but don't make up stuff about me to push your own agenda.

so in short, no pics?

well, alrighty then.

So that should be the end of this topic for you. There's no more reasons for you to respond to this thread right?

no, I'll just head over to the other three or four TT bashing threads. yours was too weak with not showing any pics and all.

this thread will cave in to the archives anyway by days end.

I personally believe what's lacking is a Donald Jones receiver good for 41 catches/10.8 YPC (his 2012).

And here's the sad part of that: I am not kidding. We actually do need a Donald Jones or two because sometimes a mediocre 4th receiver is an improvement, and this is one of those times.

P.S.: I believe the OP when he says he talked to Jones. Really, if you were making this crap up, wouldn't you go a little larger than "I met Donald Jones?" I mean, you'd at least go with Eric Moulds or something ...

EDIT: I mentioned "where the hell is Naaman Roosevelt when you need him" in a different thread. He's in Saskatchewan catching 76 and 75 balls in the last 2 seasons. Which says something about him, or about the quality of the CFL I guess. Probably both.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

so in short, no pics?

well, alrighty then.

I have no problem believing OPs story, i actually was buying it untill this little gem...

As a matter of fact I'll send you a picture if you want.

Then becomes defensive with his "I know you are, but what am I? Na-na Na-nà boo boo" schtick which kills all credibility Imo... You wouldnt of asked if he hadnt offered, amiright?!

Ant hoo, we all know that if aint walgreens, it aint happened anyways!

I personally believe what's lacking is a Donald Jones receiver good for 41 catches/10.8 YPC (his 2012).

And here's the sad part of that: I am not kidding. We actually do need a Donald Jones or two because sometimes a mediocre 4th receiver is an improvement, and this is one of those times.

P.S.: I believe the OP when he says he talked to Jones. Really, if you were making this crap up, wouldn't you go a little larger than "I met Donald Jones?" I mean, you'd at least go with Eric Moulds or something ...

EDIT: I mentioned "where the hell is Naaman Roosevelt when you need him" in a different thread. He's in Saskatchewan catching 76 and 75 balls in the last 2 seasons. Which says something about him, or about the quality of the CFL I guess. Probably both.

Exactly. If JK can walk around the western NY area like a normal person why Donald Jones can't do it where he grew up at? This was just a way to challenge me as usual. Some people are unbelievable.

I have no problem believing OPs story, i actually was buying it untill this little gem...

Then becomes defensive with his "I know you are, but what am I? Na-na Na-nà boo boo" schtick which kills all credibility Imo... You wouldnt of asked if he hadnt offered, amiright?!

Ant hoo, we all know that if aint walgreens, it aint happened anyways!

no I said I would post a picture and before I did he then post that he would give me the benefit of the doubt. You're another one that just wants to chime in with your negativity towards me. If you paid attention to the entire thread you would have noticed that. I don't need his benefit of the doubt and I don't need you to believe me. It's cool.