Fire Danny Crossman

PolishDave

I was just about to start a "Bring in Tim Tebow" thread in the spirit of the bye week dearth of quality topics at this forum...

But I didn't have the heart to afflict the community with another one of those.

Though now that I think about it, we seem due for one!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to start a "Bring in Tim Tebow" thread in the spirit of the bye week dearth of quality topics at this forum...

Nah lets just do another thousandth TT thread......

the Bills should sign Jamarcus Russel.

Great, but what are you going to do in rounds 4 through 7 ?

Running backs man....as many as we can get.....Mccoy cant hack it anymore he's done as dinner...stick the fork in him....hell where's the fire Shady thread!

Not really, people start crap threads here year'round.

Not just crap threads!

Multiple, redundant, duplicative crap threads.

the Bills should sign Jamarcus Russel.

I would advocate that, but it violates my rule of never hiring anyone named Jamarcus.

Edited by Fadingpain

As opposed to the rest of the season, where the plethora of "Taylor sucks" threads are insightful and penetrating.

its all season long just gets better by a little when they play. Lol Edited by mead107

Never mind his crooked smile. What drives me mad is his ego.

There are countless times I've seen his ego doing ridiculous things, and no, I can't cite any specifics, and I actually have no idea what the hell I mean by this, but damn his ego. Damn it to hell!

That made me chuckle out loud.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

... Day Care closures during bye week and the lack of parental supervision of PG-13 postings leads to this......the muck runs deep and it's easy to identify the mucksters.......

Are you quoting Tenacious D again? You rascal!

I just wanted to start this topic because fans seem to be in the mood to fire coaches.

I say this guy should have been fired years ago.

I think he wanted Sammy Watkins traded because he couldn't have Sammy on special teams.

crossman-headshot-story.jpg

Fire him!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and his crooked smile!

Anytime the Bills lose a game we should start a "Fire all the coaches" thread. Just pin it after the game so we don't have to flip through 10 threads.

I mean, Bills put up 49 points over back to back wins vs undefeated teams and after one loss it's fire the OC. Bills are ranked 9th vs the run and now it's fire the Dline coach.

Our FG kicker sets records for most 50 yard FGs and our punter is ranked 5th in the league. Brandon Tate is ranked 7th in avg yards per punt return. And now it's fire our ST coach.

Personally I think the water boy is next.

Edited by dezertbill