Fire Danny Crossman

PolishDave

Let's press reset again!!! Fire Rico, Crossman and Frazier. These guys coaching a lower talent level 3-2 team that beat 2 of the top 5 teams in the league in the past 3 weeks should be canned. I mean, who couldn't win with the band of misfits currently assembled?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think so, huh? Turns out, humor doesn't really "work" well around here with some folks. A bunch of cranky old turds.

That ..... would be .... an accurate ..... assessment ......

You would think so, huh? Turns out, humor doesn't really "work" well around here with some folks. A bunch of cranky old turds.

I think a prerequisite when visiting this site is to come here with the intention of being a little goofy. It's the only way to keep your sanity.

Otherwise you would be incredibly miserable - wanting to fight half the people who post on here.\

Because I know when I am right and I am always right..

Having said that..

Let's fire Crossman.... That rat bastard!!

Probably missing half his front teeth. That's why he smiles like he does. West Virginia toothless bastard!

...as long as we have you to keep us on the straight and narrow as far as valuable, thought provoking threads,we should be able to survive....BBMB can stay RIP..........

I just wanted to start this topic because fans seem to be in the mood to fire coaches.

I say this guy should have been fired years ago.

I think he wanted Sammy Watkins traded because he couldn't have Sammy on special teams.

crossman-headshot-story.jpg

Fire him!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and his crooked smile!

WTF . What team plays their best WR, best player on team, injury prone, on ST.

Exactly. That's why we fire him!!

Booooooo

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

I know you are trying to be funny, and I love the humor on these boards, but if you Polish a sausage it is still a sausage.

Of course you may have a point. McDerma and Beano need versatility and if Crossman would have insisted and won the argument that Watkins should play on ST, Watkins would still be on team possibly. This would have increased their playoff chances 1000%.

I just wanted to start this topic because fans seem to be in the mood to fire coaches.

While I support getting rid of him, as balding people are evil, and he was once with the Lions, he's not a coach. He's the special teams coordinator.

So...good job !@#$ing up your joke, you idiot.

I know you are trying to be funny, and I love the humor on these boards, but if you Polish a sausage it is still a sausage.

Of course you may have a point. McDerma and Beano need versatility and if Crossman would have insisted and won the argument that Watkins should play on ST, Watkins would still be on team possibly. This would have increased their playoff chances 1000%.

True.

I don't think Crossman is pulling his weight though.

I mean, aside from having an awesome kicker, what else does he do?

Can't even get the punter to punt the ball out of bounds inside the ten.

He is incompetent. He sucks. Boooooo!

I never can tell exactly what your posts mean.

I believe they're an exercise in abstract expressionism expressed via the written word...

...ah, who the hell am I kidding? I don't give a **** about his posts.

I don't think Crossman is pulling his weight though.

How much does he weigh?

While I support getting rid of him, as balding people are evil, and he was once with the Lions, he's not a coach. He's the special teams coordinator.

Polish Dave dumb.

Polish Dave cry.

man-crying-300x225.jpg

Polish Dave no wanna play no more.

DC Tom mean.

Edited by PolishDave

Great post Polish Dave! Bout time it was said

Hey, leave his folicallessness out of it