Fire Danny Crossman

PolishDave

I just wanted to start this topic because fans seem to be in the mood to fire coaches.

I say this guy should have been fired years ago.

I think he wanted Sammy Watkins traded because he couldn't have Sammy on special teams.

crossman-headshot-story.jpg

Fire him!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and his crooked smile!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is too easy! :lol:

Guys like this are the reason Norwood missed that field goal in #25.

F this guy.

.....revisionist history......see if your dog will take you for a LONG walk........and I thought BBMB was bad.......got some real bowel movements right here right now......why bother talking football?....good Lord....

.....revisionist history......see if your dog will take you for a LONG walk........and I thought BBMB was bad.......got some real bowel movements right here right now......why bother talking football?....good Lord....

Football is for losers. Got any good recipes for hangar steak?

Fire him!!!! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: and his crooked smile!

Never mind his crooked smile. What drives me mad is his ego.

There are countless times I've seen his ego doing ridiculous things, and no, I can't cite any specifics, and I actually have no idea what the hell I mean by this, but damn his ego. Damn it to hell!

This thread is ridiculous. An absolute abomination!! Our special teams is not the problem with this team. It's a strength, IMO. It's clearly the offensive line. Fire Juan Castillo!!

....wounded because somebody upped your ridiculous "let's fire ____" threads?.....more pollution...........

Football is for losers. Got any good recipes for hangar steak?

Never mind his crooked smile. What drives me mad is his ego.

There are countless times I've seen his ego doing ridiculous things, and no, I can't cite any specifics, and I actually have no idea what the hell I mean by this, but damn his ego. Damn it to hell!

This thread is ridiculous. An absolute abomination!! Our special teams is not the problem with this team. It's a strength, IMO. It's clearly the offensive line. Fire Juan Castillo!!

All very valid points making me reconsider my original viewpoint. Thank you for making me a better person. :thumbsup:

And now I am hungry.

Boy, you sure do love your ..........s

Reading emails from you must be maddening.

...putting ANY logical football discussions aside, posting prizes like you make me come back just for the sole amusement....NOT substance, just amusement......at no charge.......

...putting ANY logical football discussions aside, posting prizes like you make me come back just for the sole amusement....NOT substance, just amusement......at no charge.......

You should look into the premium membership. Well worth the cost.

There are some amazingly funny bastards on this forum. Like that Jauronimo guy mentioned. He is one funny bastard that always has me laughing. Gotta keep it fun.

But on a more serious note....

I still want that Crossman bastard fired! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Edited by PolishDave