New England is going to lose.

boyst

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flTrHZP.gif

Wow dude. If this holds you are a boss! 14-0 Jets.

the jets have speed on offense to exploit what new england does not have at linebacker.

the patriots also lack penetration to stop lackluster all stars like mccown who can play safe ball.

their dbs could be the only thing that can stop the jets, but quick under routes are the key to the jets success, that and leaking runners out of the backfield. i have to think forte is a huge part of this game.

the jets defense is fast and agile against a weak ne ol.

brady needs quick reads against a very athletic jets lb corps similar to what was in seattle under bowles

and the jets db's are fast and very quick to react. there will be a turnover by brady if there hasn't been one yet.

i don't even know how the game is going, but just seeing the score updates.

Man their secondary gets worse every week

that is the only chance they had to win this game and if the secondary isn't playing well the jets will easily outscore them. their offense is not poor. their offense with our defense we would have beat atlanta and cinci. that offense is what we wish we cuold be with patience, play development and execution.

Jets have MUCH better receivers than the Bills. Not a Jets fan but they look well coached and have really played to McCown’s strengths. Bills wideouts are the worst I’ve ever seen here in Buffalo in my 55 years of watching this team

thats it, say goodbye to first place for good fellas.

was nice while it lasted

pats are medicore and still easily the class of the afc east.

Yup, even with the horrid defense they have right now, they will still manage to stay at the top of the AFC East. As usual.

The thing that infuriates me the most is pat have basically

had no competition at all in their own division for this entire run,

it's mind boggling to me, i mean are the pats this good or did the

cakewalk division have a huge play in their success.

basically they start off the season with 6 puff games.

should be an asterik in the record books.

The thing that infuriates me the most is pat have basically

had no competition at all in their own division for this entire run,

it's mind boggling to me, i mean are the pats this good or did the

cakewalk division have a huge play in their success.

basically they start off the season with 6 puff games.

should be an asterik in the record books.

The division helps of course...but their winning % is actually better against the rest of the league....so the division being weak is only only part of their success....They beat on the entire league, not just the AFCE...

There isn't a luckier team in the league. Bob Craft is a scumbag and has to be feeding money to the zebras with the calls they get cause it makes no sense.

It's a fix, if people can't see it then fine but you're just going to be sad when we flat out are not allowed to win.