Interesting Dareus post on facebook-Bills Mafia page

Stop trollin' MrsOntheRag.

lol. Yeah. I'm trolling.

Not as much as you troll instagram, twitter, Facebook, AIM, yahoo, google, MySpace, farmersonly.com, and every other site you can find that might have some info. Just so you can be the first to post a link.

Youre hilarious dude.

Edited by mrags

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. Yeah. I'm trolling.

Not as much as you troll instagram, twitter, Facebook, AIM, yahoo, google, MySpace, farmersonly.com, and every other site you can find that might have some info. Just so you can be the first to post a link.

Your hilarious dude.

It's you're. :lol:

Take it for what it is, but a young man named Doran Wallace posted a pic with Dareus, going on to say that Marcell was telling him that he and Cordy will likely be gone during the bye week. Also criticized McBeane as well.

Could just be...bs attention seeking nonsense.

He seems very sincere tho.

Gone, like on vacation?

I dont think its an ego thing- Marcell has been a pain in the butt underachiever headache since he has been here.

This is simply untrue. Not since he has been here.

Dareus was pretty widely recognized as the best DT in football in 2014 under Schwartz, also recognized as very strong talent in 2013 under Pettine .

Also keep in mind the context of Dareus contract - the Suh deal, the Mario deal. It was a mistake, in hindsight, not to have escape clauses but, at the time, his agent could have stood pat and said "then we'll test the market", which looked pretty strong. In hindsight, the Bills should have insisted and said "well test the market then" but, hindsight is alway so perceptive and after 2014 if we'd let the guy who played as certainly one of if not the best DTs in football walk, the screaming would have been in the other direction.

Dareus was DRUNK

the guy who stiffed rehab

the guy who is out of shape

the guy who is injury prone

the guy who was kicked off team and told to find his own way home

the guy who gets half the snaps of a player of his pay grade

why would McD/ Beane be looking to trade him ??? (sarcasm)

Dareus was DRUNK

Translates to teams should be lining up to take that contract.

I still find it hard to believe we'd take on dead cap space to get rid of a good player, simply to appease a coach's ego.

It has nothing to do with ego if he is being a cancer for this team. If he is truly putting the GM down and doesn't want to be here then I'm sure this crap attitude is resonating in the locker room and playing field. I'm sure guys like Kyle Williams and Eric Wood are just tired of this guy. I would also guess that McDermott holds meetings with his leadership team and gets a feel for the heartbeat of his team. Dareus is a baby in a grown mans body. Please quit defending him by talking about ego's. If we don't keep him it is because his play on Sundays doesn't outweigh the mess he created with his attitude, behavior, immaturity, and self-centeredness. If his cap hit doesn't keep the Bills from dumping him then that will just tell you how much they do not value him.

Edited by offsides#76FredSmerlas

Caught him before the edit. :lol:

actually, I was editing within 10 seconds. But the troller of new sites and F5 machine was too quick to the draw there.

It's ok. I am not worried about spellcheck like most idiots. Last I checked this is a football site not an English class.

Edit or not, he's nothing more than a crap starting troll who contributes nothing.

says the guy that has about 30,000 posts thy are all one word answers and clicks to links that are in the main page of the site.

Again. You crack me up.

It's not a fair fight. He's a slow troll.

At any rate, back to the subject under discussion.

Back to the subject. Hurry up and log into your current madden franchise and see what the reports are there. Edited by mrags

Dareus was DRUNK

How else do you play yourself off a team?