Fire Rico Now; be done with it.

Not enough or not the right ones perhaps. Would be interesting to know what that was all about.

Mostly just feedback on what was working, what wasn't, what Tyrod & the O had the highest comfort level with, and what plays they felt would fail as soon as they were called. It was basically just pruning the garden.

We have a RB playing QB. What OC would have success in that situation?

Mike McCoy.

This front office didn't sign Shady. They don't want a running back at Quarterback. They want a quarterback who can pass the ball.

They wanted Hotrod. That's why they extended him. They could have let him walk if they didn't want him.

Mike McCoy.

They wanted Hotrod. That's why they extended him. They could have let him walk if they didn't want him.

Hotrod gets them through this season without having to worry about winning very many games. That's why Hotrod is here. Part of the process (part 1 being tank).

Edited by Gugny

Hotrod gets them through this season without having to worry about winning very many games. That's why Hotrod is here. Part of the process (part 1 being tank).

This makes zero sense. Tank with Tyrod? 1st in AFCE so far. TT has been above .500 his entire time here.

If they wanted to tank they wouldve not signed TT and went with Peterman

"Enough already". I wish people had the same mindset with other topics which flood the 1st page with the same topic over and over again.

I wasnt excited with the Dennison hire to begin with. Im free to voice why i feel he should be fired.

And I'm free to say he won't be and to harp on it is ridiculous right now.

This is an area in which Buffalo led the league last year, but led by a wide margin. In 2016, it was 2.88 yards per attempt.

Another area that dropped dramatically is long runs. Last year, the Bills had 27 runs of over 20 yards. This year, after 5 games, it is 3.

As someone else pointed out, Baltimore's run game has improved dramatically this year under Greg Roman. They went from 28th to 5th. Denver went from 27th last year to 3rd this year. Buffalo went from 1st last year to 16th this year.

Those are some substantial swings in production.

Is the outside zone/stretch play an outmoded form of running the ball? No. Is it outmoded to use it on fully 1/2 of your running plays? Yeah...probably.

This is where Anthony Lynn was smart, and why he became a HC. He saw what was successful, and improved it, he didn;t replace it.

I've said before, my hope is that here in the bye week, someone puts a copy of last year's run game playbook on Dennison's desk. And I hope that he studies it. And uses it. The OL already knows it. Dennison's supposed to be a smart guy, he should be able to pick it up quickly.

The Ravens finished 2016 ranked 24th in DVOA Offensive Efficiency, 21st in rushing.

The Ravens are currently ranked 24th in DVOA, 17th in rushing

So from 21st in rushing to 17th. We're supposed to cry about Roman for that.

For the record, I appreciated Roman's scheme. Thought Lynn did a good job filling in. But we saw that offense at its peak, it was going nowhere but down even if someone Roman or Lynn was able to be retained.

The Ravens finished 2016 ranked 24th in DVOA Offensive Efficiency, 21st in rushing.

The Ravens are currently ranked 24th in DVOA, 17th in rushing

So from 21st in rushing to 17th. We're supposed to cry about Roman for that.

For the record, I appreciated Roman's scheme. Thought Lynn did a good job filling in. But we saw that offense at its peak, it was going nowhere but down even if someone Roman or Lynn was able to be retained.

You are looking at 5 games in which there already has been an improvement in the rushing game under Roman..

Here are some stats for the rushing offences under roman...

2012 under roman.. San Fran was ranked 4th.

2013 under Roman, ranked 3rd

2014 under Roman, ranked 4th

2015 under Roman with Bills, ranked 1st

2016 under Roman/Lynn, ranked 1st

5 years in a row this man has had top 5 rushing offences and twice led the league, and led the league with the Bills twice.

So yes I think we should cry over it considering we lost one of the best run schemed offensive coaches to this old conservative loser, (Dennison) who has so far ran this offence into the grave

Edited by billsfan11

To the people saying that Dennison can't or won't be fired is wrong plain and simple. It will take a strike from the fans attending the games to do it but it CAN happen.

If Bills fans stood outside during the game and left the seats empty with signs saying Fire Dennison, i guarantee he will be fired. But it's just not a realistic scenario because Bills fans WILL attend the stadium games cuz thats what Bills fans do.

I'm just saying Dennison CAN be fired and the fans have a key voice in it.

This makes zero sense. Tank with Tyrod? 1st in AFCE so far. TT has been above .500 his entire time here.

If they wanted to tank they wouldve not signed TT and went with Peterman

Wins and Losses are team stats; not QB stats.

They kept Tyrod because they had one of the worst passing games in the league last year and knew (made it so) that the running game wouldn't be nearly as good.

No one knows what Peterman is capable of. Everyone knows what TT brings (more importantly, what he doesn't).

The surest bet for the Bills to have an anemic offense is to a) keep Tyrod Taylor and b) get rid of all of his weapons.

It's working.

PUHLEASE!!!

approximately 1 point above .500 is really not a lot to crow about.

Are you guys 10?

One poster is talking about how keeping TT is a sure fire way to TANK. Tank to me is a top 5 pick. 3-13 to 5-11.

All i said was that in well over 30 games TT has a winning record. Thats litetally all i said. Above .500 is far off from a 4-12 tank job.

Its not "crowing". If flipping fact.

Hopefully they are better at the rest of the process. If as you suggest, the process is to tank, all indications now are that they aren't very good at it.

Hopefully they are better at the rest of the process. If as you suggest, the process is to tank, all indications now are that they aren't very good at it.

The turnover differential is something no one saw coming.

You know this doesn't make any sense. We are winning more games than we're losing so far. They are trying to win and make the playoffs this year and they felt Tyrod was their best chance right now. As for next year who knows. I know nobody believed Beane when he said "we will try to win now, and win the future" but everything they've done tells me he was being 100% honest.

To the people saying that Dennison can't or won't be fired is wrong plain and simple. It will take a strike from the fans attending the games to do it but it CAN happen.

If Bills fans stood outside during the game and left the seats empty with signs saying Fire Dennison, i guarantee he will be fired. But it's just not a realistic scenario because Bills fans WILL attend the stadium games cuz thats what Bills fans do.

I'm just saying Dennison CAN be fired and the fans have a key voice in it.

And can earthquake could swallow up the stadium and we wouldn't have any need to have Bills discussions anymore. A scenario as likely as yours.

You know this doesn't make any sense. We are winning more games than we're losing so far. They are trying to win and make the playoffs this year and they felt Tyrod was their best chance right now. As for next year who knows. I know nobody believed Beane when he said "we will try to win now, and win the future" but everything they've done tells me he was being 100% honest.

"They" - as in the players and coaches - are absolutely trying to win and make the playoffs.

The notion that Tyrod Taylor gives any team the best chance to win is silly. That's why he's still here.

Beane has not wanted Tyrod since day one and Beane has been about the future since day one. I agree that he was honest.

If they thought Tyrod was the future, then they would have given him more money, not less, to stay.