Fire Rico Now; be done with it.

Mustnt be tough to be an OC who cant run his scheme because of limitations at QB and WR.

Well, then, let's run the scheme that scored all the points! I remember that clearly - backs running wild for long runs. I'm not personally attached to HIS scheme, and he shouldn't be either. I'm a big fan of being smart and....WINNING.

Well, then, let's run the scheme that scored all the points! I remember that clearly - backs running wild for long runs. I'm not personally attached to HIS scheme, and he shouldn't be either. I'm a big fan of being smart and....WINNING.

The days that used to work doesn't anymore, why? Because teams know how to stop it, stop the run and make Tyrod be a QB. SMH

The days that used to work doesn't anymore, why? Because teams know how to stop it, stop the run and make Tyrod be a QB. SMH

you don't say. I can't count high enough to equal the number of times you have posted this. I wonder, do you think folks are not aware of your opinion or is it you're trying to convince yourself.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

And can earthquake could swallow up the stadium and we wouldn't have any need to have Bills discussions anymore. A scenario as likely as yours.

Never said that it should or would happen. Just saying it COULD happen.

To those saying Dennison "can't" be fired with a winning record, i say it "can"...

Do I personally want him gone? Ummmmm I wouldn't mind it. But also would like to see the offense improve WITH him. So i guess im 50/50 on that.

The one I look to the most is McDermott. I like the guy and want him to stay here for a while. So whatever it takes to win and keep him here longer, I'm for.

So if he doesn't get rid of Dennison (which anybody who graduated elementary school knows he wont), then I want Dennison to fix the offensive issues. It's simple really. I'm a fan of the logo. So as long as Dennison wears the logo on gamedays, i wish him success.

Right right. It took 2+ years for NFL teams to finally figure out how to stop it. Only now have they finally figured it out. Nothing to do with the change in run scheme on our end. Nope. Nothing to see here.

Actually, TT's numbers are in line with seasons past. Shady has been stopped. Zero touchdowns through 5 games for Shady. 3ypc for shady. But carry on with your cute posting.

When the offense needs an air attack to lessen defensive pressure off of the running game Tyrod cannot elevate his game to accomplish that.

When the offense needs an air attack to lessen defensive pressure off of the running game Tyrod cannot elevate his game to accomplish that.

Had no problem running the ball the last two seasons. Tells me it's the scheme more than anything.

Actually, TT's numbers are in line with seasons past. Shady has been stopped. Zero touchdowns through 5 games for Shady. 3ypc for shady. But carry on with your cute posting.

...so then analyze what has caused the stall?.....OL and new zone blocking scheme?.....Shady got OLD overnight?.......Dennison?....Taylor?.....put forth some football assessment and worry about cutsie posts later.....

...so then analyze what has caused the stall?.....OL and new zone blocking scheme?.....Shady got OLD overnight?.......Dennison?....Taylor?.....put forth some football assessment and worry about cutsie posts later.....

The scheme mostly. Maybe lack of down field threat. McCoy is fine.

The scheme mostly. Maybe lack of down field threat. McCoy is fine.

...so if the scheme is essentially the MAJOR fault impeding the run game from experiencing the successes of 2015 & 2016 with the SAME personnel for the most part (OL & RB), WHAT the hell are we doing or WHO is calling the shots?.....I missed the memo.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

...so if the scheme is essentially the MAJOR fault impeding the run game from experiencing the successes of 2015 & 2016 with the SAME personnel for the most part (OL & RB), WHAT the hell are we doing or WHO is calling the shots?.....I missed the memo.....

Think of Ryan and the defense. I don't get it.

It's funny to me how it's the OC who should be let go, how about promote QB NatePeterman to starter? He would probably look just the same as Taylor in this offense.

Throwing a rookie into this mess could be a disaster for him. With Matthews and Clay in the three wins, TT did ok. That's all we need with this defense.

If McBeane won't fire him we can always use our rescoures and ensure it happens.

We are going to need a hooker, an 8 ball, and a cell phone.

It's too late to do anything now the game is tomorrow, if Monday it's still a problem , I'll make a call to some of my comrades in New Jersey , but PLEASE we need to make sure our new OC is an UPGRADE!!!! ( and maybe no wife or kids this time)

Did you somehow expect the new offensive coordinator to run someone else's system? I don't follow your logic here.

...and do you somehow expect an OC to continually run HIS system without flexibility and adjustments that is hardly producing a CONSISTENT product weekly?...so rigid that it woefully fails to maximize the talents of existing personnel??..what's yOUR logic?...........

Who didn't deserve what?

Roman. Fired.

that was BS.

Lynn could have given him better direction if we got rid of the HC first of all.

Roman and Kromer could run the ball pretty Damned good.

Roman's weakness may have been the pass. Lynn fixed that bit during his HC games called at the end of the season

imho

I would have kept them both Lynn and Roman. And since it is hindsight that base this fantasy on, i would like to have hired McD for the Defense. I just cannot complain about the defense so far. Because that would be silly