Charles Clay injury - knee scope, out multiple weeks

YoloinOhio

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shame about the Knee, it looked like Clay and Taylor were developing some chemistry. Having said that, if we don't think Taylor is the long term answer at QB who cares about his chemistry with Clay?

I just think it will be interesting to see what they do to address the loss of Clay for what is going to be like 5 games or more. If this was a "win now" situation (I don't think it is!) they would be acquiring a body to try and replace him the best we can.

I just think it will be interesting to see what they do to address the loss of Clay for what is going to be like 5 games or more. If this was a "win now" situation (I don't think it is!) they would be acquiring a body to try and replace him the best we can.

Logan Thomas or Khari Lee most likely.

Cant beat the Bengals while forcing 3 turnovers dont deserve playoffs. On to next year.

lol But we beat two SB contenders the last two weeks. But that means nothing. A four point loss on the road with injuries is the final say.Ridiculous.

i also thought the hit was dirty

Unfortunately the NFL allows those hits - not against the rules. They were several similar tackles yesterday, some by the Bills. Each time I am amazed the player taking that hit is not injured. It is time the NFL did away with targeting of the knees by DBs.

Edited by MDFan

Is Gary Barnidge still looking for work?

....these two are lookin' for work....................

"Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens ask Giants for a WR job following Odell Beckham's ankle injury"

Sporting News

Jordan Heck-14 Hours Ago
Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Gunner, the pros are differently built and get the best treatment possible, so we never know until the immediate swelling and trauma dies down. And their pain threshold is beyond that of mortal men.

The hit was fine, Gronk gets hit like that a dozen times a game.

Clay as the feature receiver wasnt a long term plan.